[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

YOU HEARD IT FIRST!

uglytuna

I don't dodge any loses but its official, New England will lose thier remainder games and lose the first playoff game and out in the playoffs....

Do you agree?

623372[/snapback]

::D Dude your Dumb

The Pats are one of the best teams in football along with the steelers. I think this loss will help them refocus on the real prize. They have shown it doesnt matter where they play.

Edited by Scrambled

Wow!  With fans like you, who needs enemies?

623482[/snapback]

No kidding. UT goes from "Belichick and Brady are God" to "The Pats won't make it through their first playoff game" after ONE loss. What's the matter? Did Brady break if off with you? :D

While I'd love to agree with UT and see the Pats lose, they're obviously still one of the best teams in the league. Even if they have lost their mojo, they deserve better fans Fair Weather UT.

This just shows how much of tool UT is. He has been spouting nothing but NE and a Tom Brady love fest all year. One loss and now all of a sudden they will be out the first game of the playoffs. What happened to never bet against a Bill Belicheck coached team. Tom Brady is a god - yada yad yada.

No I disagree.

Obviously the Pats have some issues but they are still going to get a bye and have time to fix things.

Although I would love to see them lose out and have Indy move up to the other 1st rd bye spot, but that's just because I want to increase the chances of the AFC Championship Game coming back to Indy so I can attend it. :D

Ugly just wants you guys to tell him how good the Patriots are and how they won't lose. Maybe he's having some problems dealing with the Miami loss.  :D

623830[/snapback]

Like the pretty girl that fishes for compliments saying, "I'm so ugly!"

Only problem, he is Ugly!

Mc B :DB) g