[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Smack Bowl

sash19

The signups will start next week. And I may have to limit it too since we almost had too many people last year.

623926[/snapback]

Can we get some kind of seniority sign up? So if you were in it last year you are assured a spot this year if you want one? Or will it just be a first come-first serve sign up?

Can we get some kind of seniority sign up? So if you were in it last year you are assured a spot this year if you want one? Or will it just be a first come-first serve sign up?

623936[/snapback]

I think we should admit people alphabetically by username...

It will be only open to Huddle members since the roster selection page is part of the password protected site.

I am sure I can accommodate any of you that want to play, certainly if it is not your first Smackbowl. But I will have to cut off signups at some point so don't miss out when that happens.

And a big :D at Redknightsgoingdown. Haven't see him around since ordering him his helmet last spring and the first time I mention the smackbowl, he immediately pops up "Did someone say contest?" :D

The Smackbowl is a post-season contest where you will show your genius (or not) by selecting teams built from AFC and NFC lists and you get fantasy points from whatever players you have selected. You pick an NFC and an AFC team from predetermined lists and then ride your players for however long they play - no starting decisions. Just pick your players and reap the benefits (or not).

It's pretty fun when some team gets knocked out early in the playoffs and suddenly half the teams do not have a starting RB anymore.