[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Smack Bowl

sash19

And a big  :D at Redknightsgoingdown. Haven't see him around since ordering him his helmet last spring and the first time I mention the smackbowl, he immediately pops up "Did someone say contest?"  :D

624136[/snapback]

That is pretty funny. B)

But he should get a life exemption, you know, like in golf if you win the Masters.

You know, the more I think about it, redknightsgoingdown was a horrible champion. I mean, it's called the Smack Bowl because when you win, you can talk smack to everyone and tell them how great you are. What did we hear from redknights? Nothing. I would like to rescind my last statement about his lifetime exemption and suggest that he gets banned for life. Off with his head. :D

You know, the more I think about it, redknightsgoingdown was a horrible champion. I mean, it's called the Smack Bowl because when you win, you can talk smack to everyone and tell them how great you are. What did we hear from redknights? Nothing. I would like to rescind my last statement about his lifetime exemption and suggest that he gets banned for life. Off with his head. :D

624279[/snapback]

get a rope.

The Smackbowl is a post-season contest where you will show your genius (or not) by selecting teams built from AFC and NFC lists and you get fantasy points from whatever players you have selected. You pick an NFC and an AFC team from predetermined lists and then ride your players for however long they play - no starting decisions. Just pick your players and reap the benefits (or not).

It's pretty fun when some team gets knocked out early in the playoffs and suddenly half the teams do not have a starting RB anymore.

624167[/snapback]

Sounds good to me. I'll keep an eye out.

It will be only open to Huddle members since the roster selection page is part of the password protected site.

I am sure I can accommodate any of you that want to play, certainly if it is not your first Smackbowl. But I will have to cut off signups at some point so don't miss out when that happens.

And a big  B) at Redknightsgoingdown. Haven't see him around since ordering him his helmet last spring and the first time I mention the smackbowl, he immediately pops up "Did someone say contest?"  :D

624136[/snapback]

:D

I have always been here. Just lurking and such..

624279[/snapback]

You want smack... here we go...

Once I beat (or tie) you in the DR. Rock Survivor Challenge, I will own two f'n titles in this forum. With plenty more to come...

That felt akward.

Edited by redknightsgoingdown

You want smack... here we go...

Once I beat (or tie) you in the DR. Rock Survivor Challenge, I will own to f'n titles in this forum. With plenty more to come...

That felt akward.

624603[/snapback]

Yep. You're really not very good at this. I think chosing the high road may have been your best option. I rescind my last statement that rescinded my other statement. :D

I'm not in the Dr. Rock Survivor Challenge. :D

B)

Oh, shiznit. I can't even freakin talk smack to the right person.

I feel like my mother.

I need to take a shower.

624612[/snapback]

(ppssssttt - you may want to change your avatar before laying down more smack.)

I'm good enough, smart enough.....

and I wear a sensible cardigan and tennis shoes..

Enough of this crap. Screw all of you.

624689[/snapback]

Now that is what I call a daily affirmation! Thank you, Mr. Smalley.

Looking forward to Smack Bowl. Pretty sure I won't intimidate anyone with my scorching success at it last year (since there were 260, I may have scorched my way to 231st or whatever, I've blocked it from my memory).

While prizes may change year to year, the tube socks will always be the real prize in the Smackbowl.

624481[/snapback]

As they should be. Count me in, unless you launch this thing while I'm working, since I seem to be the only one here who actually does any "real" work, which in that case, I'll TRY to enter unless the darn thing fills up while I'm actually working.

I'm up for it, the rest of my FF season has gone down the crapper. The only bright spots are the AGS BOTH League Superbowl and making the final 5 in the good Doctor's Survivor Challenge. I need some good memories of this season.

BTW the Any Given Sunday BOTH league is hosting a pay league similar to the Smackdown Bowl, entry is $20, payouts will be determined by the number of entrants. PM Roller Coasters or go the AGS Forums for more details.