[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else want Volek to go down with injury

bigsnell

I am in 3 championship games this week, and I have to go up against that little *** in every one of them. Does anyone want Volek to go down in practice this week with some strange injury? Where is that Female skater when you need her?

I am in 3 championship games this week, and I have to go up against that little *** in every one of them.  Does anyone want Volek to go down in practice this week with some strange injury?  Where is that Female skater when you need her?

624529[/snapback]

You don't wish injury on anyone, very low class, and hopefully bad karma.

624532[/snapback]

Sorry, I guess I worded that wrong. I was trying to be sarcastic and it got a little out of hand. I definately want him to have a bad game. I just hate seeing these teams back into the playoffs and into the championship game (right Monsters?) because of his performances. I have been on top or near the top of every one of these leagues through out the year and to go down because of a late hot streak by a FA pickup would be very frustrating.

I just hate seeing these teams back into the playoffs and into the championship game (right Monsters?) because of his performances.

624577[/snapback]

If you consider a 6 game (now 7) win streak "backing in" then I can see your frustration. :D Only advice I have for you is: Get Over It! :D

Sorry, I guess I worded that wrong.  I was trying to be sarcastic and it got a little out of hand.  I definately want him to have a bad game.  I just hate seeing these teams back into the playoffs and into the championship game (right Monsters?) because of his performances.  I have been on top or near the top of every one of these leagues through out the year and to go down because of a late hot streak by a FA pickup would be very frustrating.

624577[/snapback]

Welcome to Fantasy Football. Somebody gets hot late every year, you wouldn't complain if you had him. It's not always a no-name backup out of nowhere, but somebody unexpected seems to go off in the playoffs every year. Last year Joe Horn went nuts on the Giants and earned me some nice holiday $$$$ I'm a Volek owner, but I've had him since week 4 as a handcuff to McNair so I haven't backed into anything... Got my own superbowl this week and I hope he tosses another 4td's :D

If you consider a 6 game (now 7) win streak "backing in" then I can see your frustration. :D Only advice I have for you is: Get Over It!  :D

624644[/snapback]

your winning six in a row wouldn't have meant a thing had it not been for our baby brother having a tie the last week of the regular season and therefore putting you 1/2 a game ahead of him.

I will get over it as soon as I kick your arse this weekend.

I am in 3 championship games this week, and I have to go up against that little *** in every one of them.  Does anyone want Volek to go down in practice this week with some strange injury?  Where is that Female skater when you need her?

624529[/snapback]

As a Bennett owner...uh...no.

624532[/snapback]

Based on this thread, I hope you lose all of your games! Free Leagues suck anyway!

I have been on top or near the top of every one of these leagues through out the year and to go down because of a late hot streak by a FA pickup would be very frustrating.

624577[/snapback]

So skill in the draft is great, but skill in drafting FA's isn't. I picked up Volek and Larry Johnson before they had good games and am in the SB because of it. I had other good players but these guys put me over the top.

Drafting either is a calculated risk. Live with it.

624529[/snapback]

Actually it is not a good thing to wish bad on a player. Hopefully he will light it up for my sake. One more win for the SB. :D

:D Nice move grabbing the offered segue!

625143[/snapback]

That's actually funny as h-ell. I didn't even see Big John's post when I made mine or even last night for that matter. I was checking it this morning and saw BJ's and mine immediately following. He knows me too well. Scary ain't it?

Based on this thread, I hope you lose all of your games!  Free Leagues suck anyway!

624895[/snapback]

You mean this whole discussion relates to free leagues? Then I have wasted (another) couple minutes of my life.

I move that all discussions, hence-forth, on this board related only to leagues where money is on the line.

Here's a Brilliant Idea! Make the free-access boards be limited to free leagues only, that way the tightwads can have it all. Make the membership boards for money league discussions only

Trust me when I say this:  You do NOT want to see Volek get hurt!  If he gets knocked out of the game we will all have to watch DOUG JOHNSON quarterback the Titans... :bigshock:  :bigshock:  :eek:  :D

625616[/snapback]

Or maybe Drew Bennett throwing to himself. He was also a QB once.

Or maybe Drew Bennett throwing to himself. He was also a QB once.

627076[/snapback]

Oh, now that would be interesting. Heck, Brad Johnson was able catch one of his own passes and score, Bennett surely can find a way. Okay, I'll wake up now.