[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Injury updates

tbimm

I have to set my lineup today for the whole weekend and i have some real tough calls to make. Plaxico will he play and if so how effective will he be. Mason is he good to go? Stokley How healthy is he? If anyone has solid info on these guys help me out!

Mason: "Though he is listed as questionable with an ankle injury, Mason is expected to play in Saturday's game against the Broncos, ESPN's John Clayton reports."

He could have a great game. Denver will double team Bennett and which might leave Mason open.

Stokley is playing also, and could always score...he might even get the "record" TD (which doesn't matter here, does it).

No info on Burress, sorry.

i heard on espn that burress will play.

630627[/snapback]

Thanks i just heard that as well. However because of the Fri game i had to submit my roster yesterday so i hope Mason Stokley and Lee Evans will take me to the superbowl!

• 24DEC04 Pittsburgh Tribune : Plaxico Burress returned to practice yesterday, but he remains questionable on the injury list with a hamstring injury. "It's probably to the point now where I just have to go out and start playing again," Burress said. Asked about Burress, who has missed the past four games, coach Bill Cowher said, "I'm optimistic."

• 24DEC04 WR Plaxico Burress (hamstring) was able to take part in drills again on Friday. He should be able to play in Week #16.