Sign in to follow this  
no one

Favorite Team

Thunder Chicken:

Only 3 votes for the entire PAC-10? What is going on here?

4 votes. USC-2, UCLA-1, Wash. State-1...true though. Where are the Pac-10 guys here? shrug

Thunder Chicken

I'd hate the Pac-10 more, but I keep falling asleep during those dadgum late-ass games...

Suffice it to say, I'm no fan of USC or UCLA by any stretch, but always kind of liked the Ducks and U-Dub (had to shelve the Huskies' appreciation when Neuheisel was coach).

Florida State Seminoles baby!!!! I can't comprehend any saying one school and saying followed close by. If you were a true fan, there is only one team. That team for me is FSU!!!!

Joey:

I can't comprehend any saying one school and saying followed close by.  If you were a true fan, there is only one team.

I agree if you are talking about the pros, but if you have degrees from more than one school, you usually form loyalties to each school and their football team.

thinking

Knight Train

I agree if you are talking about the pros, but if you have degrees from more than one school, you usually form loyalties to each school and their football team.

Righto! I grew up in Michigan, but went to college in the Wisconsin system, so the Badgers edged out the Blue - though I still love UM.

My buddy grew up rooting for the Badgers, but got his grad degree at Purdue, so he roots for the Boilers as well.

It happens.

Michigan Wolverines... I was born and raised in Texas, but I hate the Horns... Ive always bled blue and gold... along with green and gold in the nfl...

Georgia...Bulldogs!

THE Ohio State University.

GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trojanmojo:

Thunder Chicken:

4 votes. USC-2, UCLA-1, Wash. State-1...true though. Where are the Pac-10 guys here? shrug Well, one thing is right in the world today...

7166 members, not ONE Hucking Fuskie Fan!!!!