[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Favorite Team

no one

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thunder Chicken

Only 3 votes for the entire PAC-10? What is going on here?

I'd hate the Pac-10 more, but I keep falling asleep during those dadgum late-ass games...

Suffice it to say, I'm no fan of USC or UCLA by any stretch, but always kind of liked the Ducks and U-Dub (had to shelve the Huskies' appreciation when Neuheisel was coach).

• 2 weeks later...
Joey:

I can't comprehend any saying one school and saying followed close by.  If you were a true fan, there is only one team.

I agree if you are talking about the pros, but if you have degrees from more than one school, you usually form loyalties to each school and their football team.

thinking

Knight Train

I agree if you are talking about the pros, but if you have degrees from more than one school, you usually form loyalties to each school and their football team.

Righto! I grew up in Michigan, but went to college in the Wisconsin system, so the Badgers edged out the Blue - though I still love UM.

My buddy grew up rooting for the Badgers, but got his grad degree at Purdue, so he roots for the Boilers as well.

It happens.

• 5 weeks later...
Trojanmojo:

Thunder Chicken:

Only 3 votes for the entire PAC-10? What is going on here?

4 votes. USC-2, UCLA-1, Wash. State-1...true though. Where are the Pac-10 guys here? shrug Well, one thing is right in the world today...

7166 members, not ONE Hucking Fuskie Fan!!!!