[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Subbing for Fred Taylor

MauiGuru

Performance Scoring 8 Team League

Fred Taylor is a gametime decision GTD and the only option I have is Antowain Smith vs Denver and Sammy Morris vs Cleveland.

Both players are at home and both will be televised nationally on TV. I'm leaning on Sammy because he's going against probably the worst run defense or worst NFL team. Tennessee is developing Volek and will focus more on the passing game limiting Smiths touches. Sammy also catches the ball out of the back field. I'd rather have Freddy in there but it doesn't look good.

Is a limited Fred better than my two options.

Help me out guys.

Is a limited Fred better than my two options.

Help me out guys.

630426[/snapback]

The answer to that really depends upon Fred's condition around game time and his ability to play through this injury.

On the face of it, neither of your 2 other options look too enticing. If anything, Sammie Morris should be a better option, just based on his performance last week and his matchup.

I take a 100% Morris over a GTD Fred...though, I think that whoever start for Jax should have a good game.

Morris is your safer option.

Good Luck.

Ben