[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Collins or Hasselbeck

Bonedaddies

Collins. I seem to recall reading Hass isnt in that great of shape (shoulder).

630820[/snapback]

Hasselbeck did not throw much (if at all) on Thursday because his arm was sore from Wednesday's practice. Holmgren said in his Wednesday press conference he was concerned (because he is concerned about everything) but thought Hass would be okay this week. FWIW.

Edited by Gunther

Here is the latest article I read on it:

Seahawks Notebook: Hasselbeck takes day off because of sore arm

Quarterback practices just once this week, but looks good to go tomorrow

By CLARE FARNSWORTH

SEATTLE POST-INTELLIGENCER REPORTER

KIRKLAND -- Matt Hasselbeck did not throw in practice yesterday, but the Seahawks' tender-armed quarterback is expected to start tomorrow against the Arizona Cardinals at Qwest Field.

Backup Trent Dilfer did all of the passing in the team's Christmas Eve practice because Hasselbeck's throwing arm -- injured on a fourth-quarter sack in last Sunday's loss to the New York Jets -- was sore after he tested it Thursday.

"This morning I had a throbbing in my arm, so they're giving me today and tomorrow to rest it," Hasselbeck said while slipping on a Larry Bird Celtics jersey his brother Nathanael gave him for Christmas.

That could be considered an improvement, since Hasselbeck's arm went numb after he was sacked in mid-throwing motion by Jets defensive end Shaun Ellis.

"I'm kind of where I thought I'd be," Hasselbeck said.

Hasselbeck was anticipating practicing only one day this week. It just happened to be Thursday instead of yesterday.

"Is it ideal? No," he said. "But the way I'm looking at it is I've just got to do everything I can to be ready to go, and then I'll let Mike make that decision."

That would be Mike Holmgren, and the Seahawks coach seems to have made it already.

"We're just going to try and get him as good as he can be for Sunday, so we gave him the day off," Holmgren said. "I think he'll be OK. I really do."

Even while taking 65 percent of the snaps in practice Thursday, Hasselbeck was limited in some of the throws he could make.

"We're really kind of rolling the dice -- just not strain it too much so he can feel good on Sunday," Holmgren said.

Edited by Gunther

KC is due to step up on "D", they have not stopped a team in 2 years!!!

Do I start Collins or Hasselbeck for all the $$$$ this week???

1pt every 10yds

6pt td"s

630798[/snapback]

Not stopped a team in 2 years, I see a trend :D

I also think Seattle will be padding Shaun's stats.. JMO