Sign in to follow this  
IBRedBeard

College Commentary

Does anybody know where I can find some good commentary and game predictions for NCAA footbal games? Sure does seem difficult to locate decent information on the amatuers out there. thinking

Thanks McSooner. Looks like the type of info I'm seeking.

Looks like you're a Sooner fan. With their strong D, looks like they have a chance at the national title again.

IBRedBeard:

Thanks McSooner.  Looks like the type of info I'm seeking.

Looks like you're a Sooner fan.  With their strong D, looks like they have a chance at the national title again.

computer McSooner is definitely a Sooner fan. And don't think that I didn't notice your red beard. smash

Only Nebraskans grow red beards right?

Have to admit it is kinda nice to see the Sooner staying around the top. Of course it's always nicer when Nebraska beat them. May need a new coach to see that happen agin.

Anyway, if Nebraska can't bring home a Title to the big 12 (and it might be foolish to even think they could this year), lets hope the Sooners can.

Well, it looks like the Big Red might have fixed their defense this year(crossing fingers). But looks like we'll have to wait another year for the off to catch up.

Maybe the huskers can go to the local penetentiary and grab a few new players. It shoudn't take too much money to get them to play.