[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bucks/Cowboys

theeohiostate

:bigshock: Troy Smith out........NOW Justin Swick???

:D

Well, I guess that's okay. It's just another Big 12 team looking for a beat down, might have to take a red shirt away from one of the youngsters and give them their first college snap. This D of Okie St. could make them an overnight sensation. :D

***  man you are so biased. we are playing with the 2nd qb and sometimes the 3rd and still scoring. Our defense is dominating osu, but yet you are so blind.whatever

635847[/snapback]

You don't understand, he thinks that OU has a great D :D

Games like this make him scratch his head and wonder why he bet his life savings.........$232.50 on the Sooners to beat USC :D

When Texas gets popped like the Cowboys are tonight, he will start regretting how tough he thought his conference was..............AGAIN B)

...........by the way.......BUCKS 20 Cowboys(of the Big 12) 0

To bad the Bucks waited until the season was over to finally incorporate Ginn into the gameplan.........or it could have been the Rose Bowl. Next year, this Offense will come alive like no OSU offense in the last 15 years.

Edited by theeohiostate

What is it about them Big 12 D's that make OSU look like it has a Boise St. offense?

Ah!! YES!! They are again over rated this year, the country will be crying foul AGAIN after OU looks like doggy poop and asking WHY!! WHY!! didn't we give Auburn the nod??

Cowboys agaisnt OU had 21 points at half

Cowboys against Texas had 35 points at half

Cowboys against the Bucks..................0..................

Hey Sarge, how's that D out there again??? :D

I would have like to have seen Troy Smith in this game..OSU has only 4 seniors..ouch next year will be fun in the shoe..This game had money written allover it!!!!!! 3.5 dogs the Bucks are..lol..easy money Vito..I actually have respect for Oklahoma defense and if you watch close you will see they resemble alot of wht Big Ten is all about..decent qb..outstanding rb and live and breath with their defense. Sooners and USC should be fun to watch!!! Great Offense vs. Great Defense. Tressel will start playing Tressel ball in 2nd half..YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!!! eat the clock and start using the kicking game...I would just once like to see Tress let the dogs eat!!!!! and just blow out a team..but hey he has 6 national champs with the Bucks so I guess he knows what he is doing.

GO BUCKS :D

Edited by sacosud

Only D I care about is the one that is goign to shut down USC.  You think I really give a rats ass about rival Okis st getting their ass handed to them.  This only helps OU, when Les Miles can;t beat an also ran Ohio St team in the F'n Alamo Bowl.  Same reason I hope texas gets biatch slapped when they play Michigan.  Recruiting baby, and as long as Mack Brown is at Texas, and Okie St gets spanked in bowl games, teh more blue chips head to Norman.

635866[/snapback]

I am utterly amazed at your lack of concern that OU D may yeild far to many points to USC that your offense could not catch up. I know you are very bias, but from an outsider looking in, i see BIG problems with the OU defense, and USC has a very good defense that just looked uninspired down the stretch. If Michigan dominates Texas like i think they will, i don't give OU a sling-shot chance,in hell of stopping USC .

Where is this big time Oklahoma State offense that I heard so much about? Morency has 6 carries for 16 yards? Woods 9 of 18 for 72 yards and a pick? Hell Iowa put up 33 points on the Buckeyes and Iowa was staritng there 5th string running back.

635898[/snapback]

Remember !! They ARE a big time offense..............just in conference play. :D

It's like the WAC or MAC out there these days.

According to one person on this board, Oklahoma State would have ran the table in the Big Ten. That must be in a year, where Ohio State wasn't on there schedule I'm sure.

635912[/snapback]

How in the HELL could this team even win ONE GAME ???? They wouldn't even average more than 10-16 points a game in the Big 10.

Like i have stated for last two years...............it's the competition. :D

The Bowl season always brings out the true colors of the conferences.

Bucks 30

Cowboys 0

The Bucks being the first Big 10 to step on the field this bowl season are quieting the critics of the Big 10 for an average season, it's a wonder what a competitive league does to one another .

This win bodes well for what is to come from the rest of the Big 10, even though i feel like OSU is the 2nd best team in the Big 10 right now behind Michigan, given how the Bucks have played down the stretch with their new found offense and newly motivated D. IMHO, either of these teams would win the Rose Bowl, just a shame it's gotta be Michigan :D

I would have to beg to differ with ya there, Iowa 33 Ohio State 7. Nuff said right there. Iowa has an extremely tough game against LSU though.

635934[/snapback]

Down the stretch they were a better team after Smith and Ginn got involved in the offense. I think when we played you, Ginn had just got his first action that game and as you can tell, this kid is the real deal and a game breaker to say the least. I do like Iowa over LSU , hope they are healthy, the feel apart after getting outta of the gates well, i had picked Iowa in pre season to be the best in the Big 10, but way to many injuries to overcome.

I'd be interested in a post game interview with Donovan Woods, where he's asked who's the best D he's faced all year  :D

There's little doubt this freshman will be haunted by this game for several years.

635942[/snapback]

He'll probably not be in any position to take questions after the game.

Only D I care about is the one that is goign to shut down USC.  You think I really give a rats ass about rival Okis st getting their ass handed to them.  This only helps OU, when Les Miles can;t beat an also ran Ohio St team in the F'n Alamo Bowl.  Same reason I hope texas gets biatch slapped when they play Michigan.  Recruiting baby, and as long as Mack Brown is at Texas, and Okie St gets spanked in bowl games, teh more blue chips head to Norman.

635866[/snapback]

I really don't know if I really buy into this. Your reasoning makes perfect sense. But is it really how you feel? The way you feel about the Big ten and Pac ten, I can't imagine you would ever hope that they beat a Big 12 team.

I don't have 1/2 the resentment for any conference in football as you do for those 2, but I still pull for a good showing by all Big ten teams in their bowl games (whichever bowl that may be). Hell bowl week is the only time of year that it's okay to go ahead and pull for a Michigan win. (no colors, no actual cheering, just pulling for a W :D )

The announcers said last night that Ohio State is something like 13-0 against current Big 12 schools, having last lost to a Big 12 school in 1977? (Oklahoma).

Last night's game reminded me of last years Ohio State - Kansas State game, but without the KSU comeback. That game was 21-7 at the half and 35-14 after 3 quarters, before ending up 35-28.

Congradulations to Ohio State for an ass whooping.  I still have faith in OU, Texas, and Texas A&M, all of which are better than Okie State, to take care of things, but I must admit, this has me thinking.

636200[/snapback]

Thanks Perch, you are doing very well in the Pickem' contest up to date, but your fortune may change soon with :D

Remember ,I will own that sigline soon :D

Out of the 4 remaining Big 12 Games , I'd venture to say they only win 1 more.