Sign in to follow this  
theeohiostate

Bucks/Cowboys

Yep, and the Sooners will do us all proud.

636304[/snapback]

I was thinking more on the lines of A&M , but keep up you spirit :D

Doing my best Big John impression:

BTW, for the record I hate every school, but OU and North Texas where my lil sister is a cheerleader this yr.

636196[/snapback]

I thought you didn't have a sister ?

Doing my best Big John impression:

I thought you didn't have a sister ?

636455[/snapback]

As far as you ignorant f*cks are concerned I don't. I dont play the family BS games that this inbred is so fond of....

As far as you ignorant f*cks are concerned I don't.  I dont play the family BS games that this inbred is so fond of....

636654[/snapback]

inbred?

sister or cousin which is it? :D

Only D I care about is the one that is goign to shut down USC.  You think I really give a rats ass about rival Okis st getting their ass handed to them.  This only helps OU, when Les Miles can;t beat an also ran Ohio St team in the F'n Alamo Bowl.  Same reason I hope texas gets biatch slapped when they play Michigan.  Recruiting baby, and as long as Mack Brown is at Texas, and Okie St gets spanked in bowl games, teh more blue chips head to Norman.

635866[/snapback]

This is about the single most chicken sht thing I've read in some time. Dude, have just a little sack!

1) You called out that the Cowboys would kill OSU and they got smacked. Have some sack.

2) You've been saying all along how much better the Big 12 is and how TU will walk on Mich. Now it looks like you're hedging your bets. If Texas does win, we can all expect an assload of how rad the Big 12 is. If Mich wins, you get to gloat about recruiting. I hope you're 12 years old, 'cause you sure sound like it. Have some sack.

This is about the single most chicken sht thing I've read in some time.  Dude, have just a little sack!

1)  You called out that the Cowboys would kill OSU and they got smacked.  Have some sack.

2)  You've been saying all along how much better the Big 12 is and how TU will walk on Mich.  Now it looks like you're hedging your bets.  If Texas does win, we can all expect an assload of how rad the Big 12 is.  If Mich wins, you get to gloat about recruiting.  I hope you're 12 years old, 'cause you sure sound like it.  Have some sack.

636810[/snapback]

:D:DB):D

This is about the single most chicken sht thing I've read in some time.  Dude, have just a little sack!

1)  You called out that the Cowboys would kill OSU and they got smacked.  Have some sack.

2)  You've been saying all along how much better the Big 12 is and how TU will walk on Mich.  Now it looks like you're hedging your bets.  If Texas does win, we can all expect an assload of how rad the Big 12 is.  If Mich wins, you get to gloat about recruiting.  I hope you're 12 years old, 'cause you sure sound like it.  Have some sack.

636810[/snapback]

What an idiot.

When Texas whips Michigan, I will just laugh because another Big 10 team bites the dust. But I want them to lose. Saying Texas is better than any team in the Pac 10 or Big 10, doesnt mean I like them. Unlike most of you idiots, I don't root for my rival, EVER.

Now GFY, dumbass.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

What an idiot. 

When Texas whips Michigan, I will just laugh because another Big 10 team bites the dust. 

..........and yet i find that no Big 10 has bitten the dust :D

Wishful thinking again, but the Big 10 will outperform the Big 12 once again. The point that should be made is: when will the Big 12 ever beat a Big 10 team in a bowl?

..........and yet i find that no Big 10 has bitten the dust :D

Wishful thinking again, but the Big 10 will outperform the Big 12 once again.  The point that should be made is:  when will the Big 12 ever beat a Big 10 team in a bowl?

637058[/snapback]

Jan 1 in the rose Bowl when Texas waxes Michigan. :D

Jan 1 in the rose Bowl when Texas waxes Michigan.  :D

637079[/snapback]

Actually the Huskers beat Mich State in the Alamo last year, and destroyed Northwestern, also in the Alamo a couple of years ago. That was the year NU was the Big-10 co-champs. But I believe those are the Big-12's only bowl wins against the Big-10.