[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Advice

sizzle8610

I would stay with Jones & Johnson personally.  Brown appears fragile.

Can you make trades at this point of season?  If so, I would try an move one of them for a draft pick or a combination of 2 of them for the real STUD RB.

636366[/snapback]

Jones and Johnson, ya gotta wonder how good the Titans will be next year...and Fragile Chris scares me (was on my roster in one league).

I'd say bye-bye to Rudi and geek Jones & Brown.

Brown looked awesome this year before the toe thing bit him.

I personally look at upside over "fragileness" when making those decisions. Just look at Fred Taylor- he was "Fragile Fred" then ripped off 45+ straight starts. You just can't count on a player getting hurt....

Then again, with Muhammad getting 16TD's, should we throw him into the mix?

640205[/snapback]

I'd say no on that one. WRs are crazy. Chad Johnson will probably score 19 TDs next year. Or Michael Clayton. Or Joe Jurevicius. Don't keep MM.

As for your RBs, at first, I thought Johnson and Jones. Brown appears fragile. But Johnson had a pretty bland season after he was given the feature role. Will Cincy improve? If so, Johnson's stats could improve. Does Brown have more upside, despite the injuries? Play it safe with Johnson. If you think Brown can work past the injuries, take him (it's rolling the dice a bit....).

I'd keep Brown and Jones. Brown got injured but it was one of those fluke injuries that can happen to anybody. Perhaps the Cincy homers can shed some light but does Chris Perry factor into the future for the Bengals?

This post is in the football forum and talks about the negotiations with Johnson's agent, so who knows. Brown just looked extremely good while he was healthy and Jones came on strong after coming back from his injury.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=83801