[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS : Flex RB/WR

mitpdub

Betts against the Vikings or S. Moss vs the Rams.

I'm leaning towards Betts, but something tells me that Moss will score for the 3rd week in a row and this game may be a shootout with Pennington having a good game favoring Moss.

Any opinons?

I would go with Betts because Gibbs will give him at least 25 touches in this game. Betts has also been used as third down back quite frequently this season so he will catch some balls too.

Please answer my post on QB Quandry: Brees or Ramsey?

Thanks.

This isn't even close...Betts. Moss might catch 1 ball, he might catch 6...he might get 0 TDs, he might get 2...

Betts will get 25+ touches in this game...get him in there, and hope for the best as Wash faces a weak Minn run D.

Ben

NCL that's what I was thinking too regarding Moss. The huddle even lists moss as getting more yardage than Betts, and in my league we get points for return yardage which is good for a shoot out.

I know to always start a RB before a WR in flex, but I'll have to think about this one a little more.

I must be smoking ~ typically in a real agreence with Ben-Waa ~ but not today.  I think that S. Moss has a better chance of a shoot out against the Rams, and Betts could get like 56 yards on 20 carries and feel good about it.  Depending on your scoring system ~ Moss has the better chance for points.

638269[/snapback]

I can't be right all the time.

So long as the differing opinions are backed up with some supporting points...it's good to get varied viewpoints.

You bring up some valid arguments, NCL. See you 'round, dude.

Good Luck

Ben

I think that S. Moss has a better chance of a shoot out against the Rams, and Betts could get like 56 yards on 20 carries and feel good about it.  Depending on your scoring system ~ Moss has the better chance for points.

638269[/snapback]

Better chance not sure by that. With really no QB worthy of starting in Washington Betts should carry the ball nearly 30 times (game average for Wash). The only thing I see Betts not doing is getting a TD because Wash only has 5 rush Tds all season. But now let's go to the other side where Jets have under 200 yards per game and get nearly only one TD a game. And to those that say matchup the Rams D is just a little behind that average for the Jets and with the Rams now running the ball and getting less time for there D to be on the field expect even less out of Penny and that means less out of his WRs.

Betts would appear to be the "safe" play, maybe 100 total yards, 25% chance at a score, while SMoss is the "home run" play who could get you a goose egg or 5/125/2.

I'd use Betts unless you think you need to gamble & swing for the fences in order to win your game.