[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WK17 Sucks ~ should I go and get a team that plays

Here is what I got:

1QB / 1RB / 2WR / 1K / 1DEF + 2 WR or RB Flex

*Volek ~ hope he does better than last week

Greise ~ may not play to let Simms go, TB is out of playoffs

F. Taylor ~ does not look like he is going to play

*D. Davis ~ looks like a good matchup

N. Davenport ~ would have been a good call against CHI, but banged up?

C. Taylor ~ not enough carries to matter ~ Lewis 20-25 plays, Taylor 10-12

T. Bell ~ really let me down last week ~ not too sure on amount of playing time.

D. Driver ~ not sure he will play, but could.....risky?

*T. Holt ~ gonna start and play (needed for playoffs)

*E. Moulds ~ gonna start and play (needed for playoffs)

Key Johnson ~ up/down ~ maybe better than 0 from driver

*J. Brown ~ only kicker

*NE DEF ~ going against SF should be good.

TB DEF ~ really let me down last week.

* indicate for sure starters from what I am looking at. So that leaves me with with 2 spots to fill RB or WR or 1 of each.

Here is what is on the waiver wire.

D. Northcutt ~ K. Holcomb is back and could be good

J. McCareins ~ not sure how hard the Jets will play

E. Parker ~ not sure how hard Chargers will play

D. Levens ~ not too bad on Monday night, but not very productive against STL

That is what I have going into WK 17 ~ any advice would be great.

Scoring:

1pt per catch on WR

0.5pt per catch on RB

1pt per 10yds rush/receive

6pts per TD

Only reason I am worried about this is becasue my rival has Alexander, L. Johnson, T. Barber, M. Muhammed, L. Evans, A. Brooks ~ all going for playoff berths. He has people that are really going to play this week, and I have people that may not. It will cost me a $1 per person, but it will be worth it for bragging rights, trophy, and $$.

PLEASE HELP!!

As far as the players that you currently have in your lineup...you have them all right so far.

I would actually pick up Levens off the WW. With Tapeh going down last week, there's one less RB in the mix. Levens should get any goal line carries that there are. Cincy's run D is not bulletproof, and Dorsey should see some descent running room.

As far as your other slot...it's a tough call. There are alot of ??? regarding just about all of your other options. I don't think that there is anyone on the WW for your other slot that provides a significant upgrade over what you currently have to fill the hole.

I would probably put Bell and Keyshawn on about the same level. You should expect similar yardage totals from each of them, and a TD is a possibility with either one. I would probably roll the dice with Bell. He has shown the ability to make things happen whenever he touches the ball, and is always a threat to break off a long run for a TD.

I would be cautious about Keyshawn, mainly because of the possibility of playing QB musical chairs...which usually doesn't bode well for WRs trying to develop a rhythm with their QB.

Good Luck this weekend.

Ben

Rolled with Ben-Waa ~ Just picked up Levens and dropped him in for F. Taylor whom is not going to play.

Just hesitating on the Keyshawn or Tatum Bell. The only reason I hesitate is I agree with Ben-Waa on Bell's ability to break one off, but I also know that Key gets 1pt per catch and even if another QB comes in the game, who they gonna throw to Copper? should be Witten or Key.......but Bell could get the score......Crap, I really do not know which one.

Any other huddlers got an opinion on which of these to start?

Keyshawn Johnson (Dallas) vs New York Giants

Tatum Bell (Denver) vs Indianapolis Colts

Thanks for answering my post.

I agree with your line up, but you should go and get Levens. Not too carzy about Bell with him vs. Droughs, but he's still better than Keyshawn. Good luck.