[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BEST BUY™ WEEKLY PLAYOFF FANTASY FOOTBALL CHALLENG

Hugh-mongus

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My team:

P. Manning

T. Duckett (bye)

C. Martin

T. Holt

J. Walker

J. Wiggins

R. Longwell

If they fix it and remove bye players I will redo it. If not, I may keep it, not sure yet....

If they have bye players and also guys who didn't even make the playoffs (J. Lewis), will they have players who were already eliminated still as choices? I like the randomness, but they should at least let you chose from players who are actually playing that week. That's weak.

My team:

P. Manning

T. Duckett (bye)

C. Martin

T. Holt

J. Walker

J. Wiggins

R. Longwell

If they fix it and remove bye players I will redo it.  If not, I may keep it, not sure yet....

If they have bye players and also guys who didn't even make the playoffs (J. Lewis), will they have players who were already eliminated still as choices?  I like the randomness, but they should at least let you chose from players who are actually playing that week.  That's weak.

640951[/snapback]

I also said there would be 1000 total yards in the GB vs. Minn game.

I also got the same problem. It is telling me that I have the incorrect pasword. What a crappy team I got:

Culpepper (Best Player I Have)

Dunn (Bye)

Staley (Bye)

Bruce (Holt will probably do better)

G Lewis (Who?) and (Bye)

D Graham (Bye)

Reed (Bye)

How the heck did I draft a team of almost all bye players? And it won't let me go back and repick. Hopefully, it will tomorrow.

I think I win for the worst team thus far. Can anyone beat that?

Just a reminder...each 24 hour period you can go back in and re-pick if you do not like your team. You can do this up to the day the first playoff begins. Hugh is working on the password situation...hang in there.

Edited by devilwoman

Just a reminder...each 24 hour period you can go back in and re-pick if you do not like your team.  You can do this up to the day the first playoff begins.  Hugh is working on the password situation...hang in there.

641183[/snapback]

Thank goodness. I thought I was screwed. Thanks for the update.

I have the following

Manning :D

LT2 :D

Droughns

Holt

Wayne

Becht, could have had Franks, Pollard, or Wiggins, kept releasing hoping for Gates

Vanderjagt

pretty happy with this only better team i could see is have Shawn and Gates instead of Droughns and Becht, Marvin would be nice but the indy WR's are a coin flip weekly!!!!! and moss of course.........

Pennington

K Faulk

Tomlinson

Randel El

D Branch

Pollard

Akers

50-50 chance - think I might try to repick!

642045[/snapback]

I believe you will be able to change you picks for the 1st 4 weeks and then it is set...but check the site it talks about the rules and the times the site will be locked.

bye players....  :D are those the type of players that play on both sides of the ball???    B)    :D

642600[/snapback]

Who knows. This day and age, you never know.

My whole team is made up of almost all byes. And to make things worse, they are all guys. :D

Sorry, guys. I'm in training for work the next 3 days and away from a computer during the day. Here's what stupid, useless tech support sent me regarding the Huddle league:

Thansk for the email. We are showing no private league underr that name. Let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you,

Best Buy Fantasy Support

bbSupport@fanball.com

---Original Question ---

I thought I had created a private league with the following information: League name: The Huddle Password: huddlers None of my friends are having any success when they try to join this private league. Is there some way for me to verify that the league has, in fact, been created and the associated info for that league? Thanks.

Well, it looks like there's no Huddle league at this point. And many of us are probably locked into leagues we don't want to be in (I have no idea what I'm in...must be a league by myself or something B) ). I have no idea what happened. I swear I set it up right. :D

Anyway, unless anyone else has another suggestion, I guess we'll just have to post our info here for others to see. We can have a new thread each week for those who are interested. Sorry for the screw up (even if it wasn't my fault :D ).

EDIT: I just tried to recreate the league and it worked this time...try joining again.

Edited by Hugh-mongus