[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BEST BUY™ WEEKLY PLAYOFF FANTASY FOOTBALL CHALLENG

Hugh-mongus

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still says incorrect password for me.

642775[/snapback]

ditto same for me BAD password

is it all lower case ???

might be case sensitive

I am not giving up this squad I have now

Manning

SJax

SAlexander

Moss

KCampbell(only Dog)

Gates

Vandy

ditto same for me BAD password

is it all lower case ???

might be case sensitive

I am not giving up this squad I have now

Manning

SJax

SAlexander

Moss

KCampbell(only Dog)

Gates

Vandy

642791[/snapback]

Yes...all lower case for the password. Type it as you see it. If that doesn't work, I have no idea. I actually have a league heading at the top of the page this time and a message board, which is more than I can say for last time.

Create your own league:

Want to play the Best Buy Fantasy Football Challenge with your friends? Make this selection to create a new league for yourself and your buddies. You'll be given a unique password, which you may distribute to your friends to allow them access to the league.

Did they EMAIL you a password??

I went and set up a league and I know the PW I used and then went and made a test team with a new login and it said wrong pw too

Create your own league:

Want to play the Best Buy Fantasy Football Challenge with your friends? Make this selection to create a new league for yourself and your buddies. You'll be given a unique password, which you may distribute to your friends to allow them access to the league. 

I went and set up a league and I know the PW I used and then went and made a test team with a new login and it said wrong pw too

642805[/snapback]

Nope...nothing was emailed. They're a bunch of idiots.

Now it says this:

An error has been caught, and will be checked immediately.

It was probably caused by a resource that is too busy or temporarily unavailable,

and should be resolved shortly. Please try back in a few minutes.

If you have any further questions or comments, please contact Customer Service at:

support@fanball.com

Go Back

:D

EDIT: So I guess an email should be sent to Fanball about your league, Hugh?

Edited by Gunther

Password still not working. Under Join a leauge they mention -

Join a friend's league:

Select this option if you've been invited to join a friend's Best Buy Fantasy Football Challenge league. You will need the league's unique ID number and password to enter. 

"unique ID number" :D

Create your own league:

642805[/snapback]

Hey Keggerz, what is your leagues' ID and password?

642805[/snapback]

Looks like he had the same problem :D

Well, I also tried to set up a league with the same username and password:

League: The Huddle

Password: huddlers

And guess what? It let me set it up. I wonder how many leagues we all can set up with league name The Huddle and password huddlers? Hey Hugh, look and see if you can find any presence of me in your league. I went to the message boards, created a message, and had it sent to all league members, so if we are in the same league, you should get it into your e-mail address or you should be able to view it on the board.

Well, I also tried to set up a league with the same username and password:

League: The Huddle

Password: huddlers

And guess what? It let me set it up. I wonder how many leagues we all can set up with league name The Huddle and password huddlers?  Hey Hugh, look and see if you can find any presence of me in your league. I went to the message boards, created a message, and had it sent to all league members, so if we are in the same league, you should get it into your e-mail address or you should be able to view it on the board.

643733[/snapback]

Ok, so I got the message I sent to my e-mail from the site, and it tells me that I am in league 20450. So you may want to try adding 20450 as the username and huddlers as the password. Let me know if anyone has success with this.

Ok, so I got the message I sent to my e-mail from the site, and it tells me that I am in league 20450. So you may want to try adding 20450 as the username and huddlers as the password. Let me know if anyone has success with this.

643744[/snapback]

THAT WORKED!!!!!

Bulger

James

Tomlinson

Moss

Rice

Wiggins

Josh Brown

Edited by loaf

THAT WORKED!!!!!

Bulger

James

Tomlinson

Moss

Rice

Wiggins

Josh Brown

643804[/snapback]

Ok I am in with the league 20450. I just used another email address and created another team...this may be the only way we can get everyone in the same League...

Edited by devilwoman

I just submitted my team with the 20450 id number.  Team name: Vipers

Manning

Tomlinson

Martin

Holt

R. Smith

Manumaleuna

Kaeding

643926[/snapback]

20450 worked - But I cannot tell if I am in a league or not :D

Favre