[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BEST BUY™ WEEKLY PLAYOFF FANTASY FOOTBALL CHALLENG

Hugh-mongus

Best Buy and Fanball are doing a playoff fantasy contest. This week is a trial run to get everyone used to the format. It's kind of strange. For each position, you have four "playbooks" to choose from to fill the roster spot. Only one player is revealed at a time. You can opt to choose the revealed player or decline and reveal the next available player. This player could be better or significantly worse than the player you declined. Once you get to the 4th playbook, you are forced to choose that player for the week.

I started a private league to try to get Huddlers involved and competing with one another.

League name: The Huddle

Password: huddlers

Come one, come all! Join Now

Edited by Hugh-mongus

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I am slow... Where do you put the league name and password? Do I have to log on to Best Buy first??

639360[/snapback]

I also can't find where to enter the league name and password. Is it because I'm already logged in from our regular season game?

Ditto.

It looks like the site has the Playoff contest locked out for now....

640233[/snapback]

I think it is locked right now. When I entered, I had to pick my players. Once that was complete, you have the option to join a public league, join a private league, or start you own private league.

So, once they open the contest for the first week of the playoffs, pick your roster and then you should be able to enter the Huddle league.

Favre

Droughns (Should have taken Ahman Green)

Bettis

Walker (Should have waited on Holt)

Wayne

Gates

Reed

I get incorrect password as well.  Please verify the password.

640571[/snapback]

Their site pretty much sucks. I'm not even sure how to check the info for the league I thought I had created.

Yep...incorrect PW too.

Bulger

Staley - why do they have bye options?

Alexander

Harrison

Holt

Stevens

Brien

I like the lineup minus Mr. Bye. I didn't join a league, so lineup might not stick anyway.

if I'm reading it right, looks like we get to resubmit a new lineup each week....

Edited by Wolv

Yep...incorrect PW too.

Bulger

Staley - why do they have bye options?

Alexander

Harrison

Holt

Stevens

Brien

I like the lineup minus Mr. Bye. I didn't join a league, so lineup might not stick anyway.

if I'm reading it right, looks like we get to resubmit a new lineup each week....

640699[/snapback]

As devil said, if you don't like your roster, I think you can change it once daily up to game time.