[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BEST BUY™ WEEKLY PLAYOFF FANTASY FOOTBALL CHALLENG

Hugh-mongus

20450 worked - But I cannot tell if I am in a league or not  :D

Favre

LT

S. Jackson

Harrison

Burleson

D. Clark

J. Brown

643945[/snapback]

Go to the message board on that site...infact it would be a good idea if everyone would just post a message that they made it and then we will be able to see who is here and go from there. I dont think it will give you a list of names untile the end of the first week...just a guess. Hey Hugh...just helping not trying to take over...is that ok???

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to the message board on that site...infact it would be a good idea if everyone would just post a message that they made it and then we will be able to see who is here and go from there.  I dont think it will give you a list of names untile the end of the first week...just a guess.  Hey Hugh...just helping not trying to take over...is that ok???

643956[/snapback]

:D Message Board :D

I can see the team I picked and that is about it. Standard commercialized web site but no link for a message board B) Where am I :D

I am in using 20450. I changed my lineup to:

D Culpepper

S Alexander

E James

M Harrison

R Moss

J Wiggins

R Longwell

However if I go to results, it shows the sorry-arse team I picked two picks ago. I assume this will be updated later.

Thanks, Lost.

devilwoman, where is the message board? It must be right in front of my face because I cannot find it.

What a cluster...well try loging out of the site and then...the message board is one of the little tabs up there with Home, Results, etc. On my first try when I went into the wrong league, that has no message board, but one 20450 when I log into this one it does have a message board...guys I dont have all the answers, just trying to salvage something from this so some of us can play this thing together... :D

Its working now.

Re-draft:

Bulger

Edge

Alexander

Bruce

DJax

Putz (was next to last, and wussed out. Last pick was Gates) :D

Wilkins

Has anyone else noticed if they filtered out all the bye week players? All my choices this time around were playing this weekend.

Edited by Wolv