[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oh sure Bench Lewis.......Urrrr

But everyone said NOT TO!!!!! Im going to lose my 3rd Championship in 5 years now. I just cant win the Big Game.

UUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..............................................................................................

Sorry to hear that. It stinks.

If it helps to make you feel any better, the team that was leading my league for most of the season, lost it tonight by less than 10 points overall (We use accumlative scoring). He had Keyshawn Johnson who broke his leg in the beginning of the late game. Think he could have gotten 10 points tonight? Probably. Oh well, what are you going to do? Hopefully, you get it next year.

Sorry to hear that.  It stinks.

If it helps to make you feel any better, the team that was leading my league for most of the season, lost it tonight by less than 10 points overall (We use accumlative scoring).  He had Keyshawn Johnson who broke his leg in the beginning of the late game.  Think he could have gotten 10 points tonight?  Probably.  Oh well, what are you going to do?  Hopefully, you get it next year.

640092[/snapback]

I got lucky. I was 47 points down with about 2 minutes lefty in the KC game and L.Johnson came up big for me and when the game was over I was only 19 points down. Then all I needed was J.Jones to give me 81 yards and a TD. He kicked some ASS and I ended up winning by 25. It was awsome.

see ya next year...................Happy New year.........