[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How bad will USC beat OU?

theeohiostate

If you were to get a straight answer from Sarge, he'd admit he thinks USC didn't even deserve a bowl appearance. :D

640885[/snapback]

No they shouldnt have beat UCLA or VA Tech as the refs gave them both games. Gave them to them. They were outplayed by Cal, but won.

Id say USC deserved to be in say the Holiday Bowl playing Tech.

No they shouldnt have beat UCLA or VA Tech as the refs gave them both games.  Gave them to them.  They were outplayed by Cal, but won. 

Id say USC deserved to be in say the Holiday Bowl playing Tech.

640895[/snapback]

OU should have lost to A&M and OK St. ..............now that's F'ing hilarious considering those teams just got beat by a combined total of 71-14 by middle of the pack SEC and Big 10 teams :D I'd say they are well on their way to an EYE OPENER of a game.............AGAIN :D

Who are we kidding, the big ten is slow, every other conference is fast. Big ten sucks and the big 12 is the best, on and on we go.

Defense what defense, I dont think anyone plays defense. If texas is a good defense, then michigan must be a good defense, which I totally disagree with.

This so called defense Michigan has is horrid, It all starts with our Jim Herman, hes still living off of 97, since hasnt done a thing. I dont know where texas was rated, but if that is good defense then I must be on mars. Our true freshman Qb shredded them. What 4 tds come on. Im personally discussed, MIchigan recruits with the big boys year in and year out, and this is the best they can do. Ill give credit where its do, that was a good texas team, and congrats. But from a alum stand point things need to change. As far as your little arguements on whos conference is better, I havent seen any conference stand out that really impressed. WHERE IS THE DEFENSE????

I just hope they give a better effort than Cal did, is all.  Im really looking forward to this game.  Even taking the day off tomorow to get the party started early.

640863[/snapback]

I think they will. Cal looked totally unprepared against Tech. No excuses though. Cal did not belong on that field with them. Good day off. I am as well.

I dont hate USC, per say

I just think Auburn and OU are the 2 best teams and the Heisman was a gift.  leinart didnt put up better numbers than White.  Even USC says their MVP is Bush.

640859[/snapback]

Sarge no one knows what you believe, YOU don't even know what you believe. You flip flop more than anyone here. First its USC vs Oklahoma all year long, until the game finally happens. You sit here and call Auburn sh|tty all year long, til the orange bowl is finally announced, and now you say Auburn is top 2. You first say USC was true national champions last year, until you see that everyone outside of you and some other dillusional sooner fans, that LSU CLEARLY dominated the game, and its now, USC got a piece of LSU's national title. You can't even make up your mind about your prediction of the score between you and USC. You've changed your mind several times. Folks this is a fan that just throws as much crap to the wall, and hopes that some of it sticks. Disgrace to not only Oklahoma fans, but College Football Fans in general. USC 30 Oklahoma 20

Sarge no one knows what you believe, YOU don't even know what you believe. You flip flop more than anyone here. First its USC vs Oklahoma all year long, until the game finally happens. You sit here and call Auburn sh|tty all year long, til the orange bowl is finally announced, and now you say Auburn is top 2. You first say USC was true national champions last year, until you see that everyone outside of you and some other dillusional sooner fans, that LSU CLEARLY dominated the game, and its now, USC got a piece of LSU's national title. You can't even make up your mind about your prediction of the score between you and USC. You've changed your mind several times. Folks this is a fan that just throws as much crap to the wall, and hopes that some of it sticks. Disgrace to not only Oklahoma fans, but College Football Fans in general. USC 30 Oklahoma 20

641009[/snapback]

You are a complete joke.

When USC laid an egg and should have lost to UCLA, but were given that game, they no longer deserved to go, and Auburn should be there over them. Last yr I thought LSU was the better team than USC, and USC were given a piece of that title. LSU dominated, if so then how were OU 9 yds from tying the game with about 3 minutes left, and LSU scored a D TD. Take away that and its 14-14, with OU down there to kick the FG to win the game. Auburn played a pwoder puff non conference, but as we are finding out the SEC is much better than the pac-10, and Auburn didnt needs the refs not once but twice to give them a W this season. Auburn was not more deserving than OU, but clearly are more than USC>

There is no waffling here, sucker. OU wins this game, and Im saying 34-17.

You idiot Big 10 fans have said all season the bowls are what matters, after the poor showing by the conference during the reg season. Now that the Big 10 comes up short to the Big 12, now its quality of opponent in the bowl that matters. Will you ignorant inbred Big 10 fans, finally realize your conference sucks, and are not a factor yet again in the NC game. Basically the Big 10 is worthless again, they champ was punked this yr, by the 2nd best team in the Big 12 South, while the Big 12 Champ is about to pound USC for the Title......

I dont hate USC, per say

I just think Auburn and OU are the 2 best teams and the Heisman was a gift.  leinart didnt put up better numbers than White.  Even USC says their MVP is Bush.

640859[/snapback]

Yes and last year you thought OU deserved to play LSU, when in FACT !! USC would have been the correct match up, just face it. You can't get it right.

Yes and last year you thought OU deserved to play LSU, when in FACT !!  USC would have been the correct match up, just face it.  You can't get it right.

641022[/snapback]

D@mn sure did think OU deserved to play for the title last yr. Each team lost 1 game last season. They lost to the Big 12 Champ, while USC and LSu lost to teams that didnt go to a BCS bowl or conference Champ.......

You are a complete joke.

When USC laid an egg and should have lost to UCLA, but were given that game, they no longer deserved to go, and Auburn should be there over them.  Last yr I thought LSU was the better team than USC, and USC were given a piece of that title.  LSU dominated, if so then how were OU 9 yds from tying the game with about 3 minutes left, and LSU scored a D TD.  Take away that and its 14-14, with OU down there to kick the FG to win the game.  Auburn played a pwoder puff non conference, but as we are finding out the SEC is much better than the pac-10, and Auburn didnt needs the refs not once but twice to give them a W this season.  Auburn was not more deserving than OU, but clearly are more than USC>

There is no waffling here, sucker.  OU wins this game, and Im saying 34-17. 

You idiot Big 10 fans have said all season the bowls are what matters, after the poor showing by the conference during the reg season.  Now that the Big 10 comes up short to the Big 12, now its quality of opponent in the bowl that matters.  Will you ignorant inbred Big 10 fans, finally realize your conference sucks, and are not a factor yet again in the NC game.    Basically the Big 10 is worthless again,  they champ was punked this yr, by the 2nd best team in the Big 12 South, while the Big 12 Champ is about to pound USC for the Title......

641021[/snapback]

More excuses. IF LSU didn't score a defensive touchdown blah blah blah. LSU didn't have the explosive offense. Sarge, you're the only one that believes LSU didn't dominate that football game. OU was statistically whipped, and beaten on teh scoreboard. AND there is plenty of waffling. You said USC should be outright #1 AFTER that game, because OU and LSU played "flat" You also said Michigan shoulda been #3 behind USC and LSU, because Michigan only got beat by the best team in the country. Its true, go back and look. All you do is roll with how the wind is blowing, you can't even make a decision about simple little things like college football. Like I said, you're pathetic.

. Sarge, you're the only one that believes LSU didn't dominate that football game. 

Watching football for years, i have NEVER seen such a big game so one-sided. OU did not even belong on the field. I expect more of the same this year as the Big 12 has no D's and their O's can't score on good defensive football teams.

USC 37+ ou 17-

BTW Im still saying that the bowls make the conference, and right now I'd say the Big 12 is #1. But sorry, they don't stick out as having a DOMINATING year. Not when 2 of your teams don't just get beat, but get blown out, and 2 of your wins came against mid majors. You get the nod this year because of a win over #4 California, and a win over the Big Ten Champions. I will call it VERY impressive if Oklahoma takes teh crown, because you very likely will have #1 and #3 in the same conference, possibly even #1 and #2 if Va Tech wins.

The only one even saying sh|t about a conference is you and tosu. I merely defended the Big Ten when you called it weak. Sorry, but 3-3 when you're underdogs in every game, doesn't make you weak. It makes you a decent conference. And the Big 12 still has a ways to go before they catch the Big Ten in bowl record vs the Big Ten. 3 wins all time. Texas over Michigan was the most impressive Big 12 bowl victory in 8 years, and it was a 1 point game, and it took the most amazing performance in Rose Bowl history by one man to do it.

And the Big 12 still has a ways to go before they catch the Big Ten in bowl record vs the Big Ten. 3 wins all time. Texas over Michigan was the most impressive Big 12 bowl victory in 8 years, and it was a 1 point game, and it took the most amazing performance in Rose Bowl history by one man to do it.

641040[/snapback]

Very well spoken.

I started off defending the Big 10 from this clown when i had to hear his Athena all year as the Bucks took the title.........how they didn't win big enough :D

Now OU is dominating for beating Ok St by 3 and A&M by 7 :D

I found it to be much more interesting insulting his team as he has done to EVERY SINGLE TEAM IN THE COUNTRY, except when it suits him...........Now he's on the Texas bandwagon, 'cause they win their first legitimate contest in decades ?? Go figure!!

No not really. Michigan lost to the #4 team in the BCS. A game where Vince Young put on the greatest performance in Rose Bowl history. Iowa beat LSU and that's all I truly care about. Big Ten went 3-3 in games they were supposed to lose. 2-1 vs SEC 1-1 vs Big 12. Purdue and Wisconsin were the only truly disappointing losses. But even Wisconsin lost to a good Georgia team. Purdue losing to Arizona State without Andrew Walter is inexcusable.

It will be even worse when the Big 12 Champ is your National Champion.

641074[/snapback]

I think your reminiscing of 2000

that was a long time ago

USC 37+ ou 17-

I hate to bring up old bad memories, but didn't that hurt wathcing my Bucks blow K.St ( the Big 12 Champs) out of the water, just as they manhandled OU the game before like they were schoolgirls?

3 wins all time. Texas over Michigan was the most impressive Big 12 bowl victory in 8 years, and it was a 1 point game, and it took the most amazing performance in Rose Bowl history by one man to do it.

GWPFFL BrianW - Are you sure it's only 3 wins. I'm not saying you're wrong, but I know Nebraska has won 2 (against Northwestern and Mich St) and Texas over Michigan is three right there. And that's just in the last 4 years or so.

Its going to be as lopsided as the game with Nebraska vs Miami and Auburn fans are going to be screaming, USC got a free pass all yr.....

Sarge - I think you mean Nebraka vs Florida. Neb vs Miami was 24-17, while Neb vs Florida was 64-24.

Sarge - I think you mean Nebraka vs Florida.  Neb vs Miami was 24-17, while Neb vs Florida was 64-24.

641273[/snapback]

I think he did mean Neb vs Miami 24-17, because he also stated that Texas just killed Michigan this year and it was a 1 point game, so that about sums up his logic.

OU killed OK. St. and A&M this year according to Sarge as well :D