[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Predictions for Auburn/VTech?

fumbler23

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

#1 Auburn 9 Virgina Tech 0  2nd Quarter

Auburn had a very impressive goal line stand

641297[/snapback]

The Va Tech FB dropped the ball that hit him between the numbers. Impressive to keep Va Tech out of the endzone, but Va Tech scores if that FB doenst drop a perfect pass.

Va Tech gets an ST score to make it close. 27-24 Auburn.

Cadillac and Ronnie are contained, but Campbell throws for 2 scores.

641220[/snapback]

Well, my points total prediction for VT doesn't look too hot, but Ronnie and Caddie have been contained and Campbell has a scoring strike :D

The Va Tech FB dropped the ball that hit him between the numbers.  Impressive to keep Va Tech out of the endzone, but Va Tech scores if that FB doenst drop a perfect pass.

641361[/snapback]

Another EXCUSE from sarge! Imagine that! Come on Sarge, give us another excuse!

641364[/snapback]

I'm not a fan of excuses either but that, my friend, is not an excuse. He gave Auburn their props by calling their stand "Impressive". He then stated a fact.

I'd personally rather see a defensive slugfest with bodies flying around, linebackers colliding with fullbacks and goal-line stands! A solid goal-line stand IMO is the most thrilling phenomenon in a football game.

THAT'S FOOTBALL!! Not all that pansy-a** Pac-10 passing crap.

#1 Auburn 16 Virginia Tech 0    End of the 3rd

Va Tech is threatening though after a huge pick

641399[/snapback]

Missed FG :D

This D is as good if not better than LSU's last year.

If you were to ask Sarge, he'd be the first to tell you that OU would KILL Auburn, because they hadn't seen an offense like theirs. :D

I don't see USC or OU scoring more than 13-17 points on this D at best. Auburn would make lunch of the OU D, while USC would give them a little more trouble. Why in the world didn't we get USC vs Auburn?

Missed FG  :D

Why in the world didn't we get USC vs Auburn?

641405[/snapback]

Because OU is better than the over rated USC team that should be playing VT again, only everyone knew that the refs couldn't give USC another win over VT without there being a rebellion. Auburn is a very, very good team, but remember, they are playing VT, who hasn't exactly been great this year. Also because Auburn played Lousiana Monroe, La Tech, and the Citadel, which hurt their strength of schedule. Under last years BCS system, they may not have been #3. That being said, I would have liked to see Auburn and OU in the Orange Bowl in stead of USC.

What exactly are the scouts seeing in Cadillac? I want to know. He's small and has okay speed. Has run hard but not shown much vision. What's the hype all about?

As I'm typing, he fumbles without much contact. Maybe he's just having a bad game, but I see nothing special in this guy.

What exactly are the scouts seeing in Cadillac? I want to know. He's small and has okay speed. Has run hard but not shown much vision. What's the hype all about?

As I'm typing, he fumbles without much contact.  Maybe he's just having a bad game, but I see nothing special in this guy.

641413[/snapback]

Cadillac looked real good a couple of years ago, before he broke his leg (I think it was a broken leg) since then, he hasn't looked the same, plus Ronnie Brown emerged. Caddillac and Brown split carries, so it is hard to tell what is going on, do they benifit from the rest they get, or does it take them out of their groove so to speak? I don't know. Both will be decent RB's in the NFL, but I doubt they will be considered more a RB2 for fantasy purposes.

Cadillac looked real good a couple of years ago, before he broke his leg (I think it was a broken leg) since then, he hasn't looked the same, plus Ronnie Brown emerged.  Caddillac and Brown split carries, so it is hard to tell what is going on, do they benifit from the rest they get, or does it take them out of their groove so to speak?  I don't know.  Both will be decent RB's in the NFL, but I doubt they will be considered more a RB2 for fantasy purposes.

641422[/snapback]

I won't be touching him, I know that much. Let someone else take him high.

Another EXCUSE from sarge! Imagine that! Come on Sarge, give us another excuse!

641364[/snapback]

F*ck Off ass munch. I dont have to make excuses. My team is playing for something, not the F'n Capital One Bowl. Get a life dude, is your sad sack life as bad as OS Whos, to where you have to literally stalk me. Personally Im flattered you 2 Oprahers life revolves around my every post.

THis is a game of missed opportunities.

The dropped TD, the missed FG, and Va Tech is leadign right now. But this game is about making plays and Va Tech didnt.

May I add my two cents?

Cadillac's lower legs look very skinny and fragile to me. He does not look like an NFL back.

USC only beat UCLA on a bad call and should be playing this game (or no BCS game) rather than Auburn. Auburn should be playing tomorrow.

And as a life long Alabama fan, it's hard for me to say that about Auburn. Bama fans, please forgive me.

once again sarge, you don't HAVE to make excuses, but for some reason, you do. You're just a waste of perfectly good oxygen

641427[/snapback]

What F'n excuse am I making. *** you are as bad as that lying sack of Athena OS Who, at throwing mud on the wall and hoping somethign sticks. You couldnt come up with an insightful thought to save your ass. To be honest Im kinda glad you will be around the next 12 months. Us OU and Big 12 fans will be shoveling Athena down your throat for yet another yr. Im sure you cant wait either....

May I add my two cents?

Cadillac's lower legs look very skinny and fragile to me. He does not look like an NFL back.

USC only beat UCLA on a bad call and should be playing this game (or no BCS game) rather than Auburn. Auburn should be playing tomorrow.

And as a life long Alabama fan, it's hard for me to say that about Auburn. Bama fans, please forgive me.

641430[/snapback]

I agree 100%. Id love to see those 2 teams lock horns. Instead its going to be a blood bath where OU doubles the score of USC 34-17. What a shame too, as Auburn does look good tonight...

i think you're right perch. The game in LA in 02. I remember that game, cuz it wsa probably the first indication that Carson Palmer was finally living up to the hype that he had coming out of high school, finally got some good coaching from Norm Chow, after switching systems every year.

641444[/snapback]

Nope, I was wrong, went back and checked, and he got hurt agains Florida two years ago. He did put up 102 yds and a td against USC that year. He hasn't looked the same since the injury though.