[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Clean Sweep

jaxfactor

I did the best I have ever done in my entire life this year. First year Huddler.

Coincidence? Not! Thanks to all the great advice I won all 3 of my FF leagues,

including the most elusive title in my 11 year TD only league. I'm ecstatic!

I'll definately be back here next year(and probably throughout the offseason)

to try and defend my titles. Thanks Huddlers!

This place sucks! I finished first in my league and I still think this place sucks. I won no thanks to them and will definitely not be back next year. Too many other sites out there that like to actually SPELL THINGS CORRECTLY and UPDATE FREQUENTLY that I don't need to be wasting my money here. A monkey could have done as good of a job this year as they did running this site.

This place sucks!  I finished first in my league and I still think this place sucks.  I won no thanks to them and will definitely not be back next year.  Too many other sites out there that like to actually SPELL THINGS CORRECTLY and UPDATE FREQUENTLY that I don't need to be wasting my money here.  A monkey could have done as good of a job this year as they did running this site.

641594[/snapback]

dont let the door hit you on the way out :violin:

This place sucks!  I finished first in my league and I still think this place sucks.  I won no thanks to them and will definitely not be back next year.  Too many other sites out there that like to actually SPELL THINGS CORRECTLY and UPDATE FREQUENTLY that I don't need to be wasting my money here.  A monkey could have done as good of a job this year as they did running this site.

641594[/snapback]

:D

641594[/snapback]

Cool. You rock. Now get the fuck out and don't come back.

641594[/snapback]

at least your not bitter about it! that 20 bucks it costs to sign up is a real ***, i've looked at some other sites and this one as far as draft preping and rankings go make the sign up fee seem cheap.

641594[/snapback]

Turn it sideways and shove it up your ass.

Back to the topic at hand (sorry, Darkside).

Congratulations on ALL your wins, I'm sure you deserve it.

We'll see you next year!

Cool. You rock. Now get the (the really bad word) out and don't come back.

642089[/snapback]

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Well put, Hugh. And the legend lives on.

Congrats as well to Jaxfactor.

Ben

641594[/snapback]

You know, I get on here to give credit to some of these guys who bust their

asses giving great advice and I get this ***. Take Hugh's advice and hit the

Hershey Highway Cher! We don't need jackoffs like you around here

anyway!

Thanks again all! And thanks for putting this jerk in his place!

You know, I get on here to give credit to some of these guys who bust their

asses giving great advice and I get this ***. Take Hugh's advice and hit the

Hershey Highway Cher! We don't need jackoffs like you around here

anyway! 

Thanks again all! And thanks for putting this jerk in his place!

646908[/snapback]

Hay! U knead too wotch ur spelleng en hear. Wee doent wont two affend eny uther peepul on(spelleng?) thear wey owt. :D

641594[/snapback]

You probably played against mongloids your sorry sack of s h i t. Right now I have my bird finger up...that good ol' American sign to go f u k yourself. Because of what you have just done you will never come in first to those mongloids again...welcome to rkimeville...otherwise known as s h i t headsville.

Now if you are making fun of Grits...good work, but you don't seem that bright.

This place sucks! You guys give no hospitality to an idiot like myself. I am going to sue the huddle for not making this site               r e t a r d friendly. I need a hang tag around my neck that says I am dumb so everytime I log on so everyone knows to slow posts down, and spell things correctly, and quit using those gay smilies...they confuse me. I actually thought one smilie was pulling his sunglasses down and winking at me...

641594[/snapback]

Edited by SuperBalla