[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's a good league to join?

stokers

I was in two different ff leagues this year. One with prize money and trophies for the top 3 teams, the other had nothing for the winners. The league that didn't do a cash prize was with so friends and others. If they don't offer anything again next year, I'm going to pass on playing in it.

If that's the case, next season I would like to get into a league that offers a decent reward and a trophy. I don't have any problems at all about paying to get into a league; I just need to find out a good one to get into.

If you could let me know the league, entry fee, the reward(s), and if you would recommend joining it next year, I would appreciate it.

I was in two different ff leagues this year.  One with prize money and trophies for the top 3 teams, the other had nothing for the winners.  The league that didn't do a cash prize was with so friends and others.  If they don't offer anything again next year, I'm going to pass on playing in it.

If that's the case, next season I would like to get into a league that offers a decent reward and a trophy.  I don't have any problems at all about paying to get into a league; I just need to find out a good one to get into. 

If you could let me know the league, entry fee, the reward(s), and if you would recommend joining it next year, I would appreciate it.

642400[/snapback]

Check out the BOTH Forums (BOTH = Born on The Huddle). There's always new leagues forming, people coming in and out of leagues, etc. I'm not in any BOTH leagues, but I would assume that they're pretty competitive and most would have prizes/trophies/etc.

Check out the BOTH Forums (BOTH = Born on The Huddle).  There's always new leagues forming, people coming in and out of leagues, etc.  I'm not in any BOTH leagues, but I would assume that they're pretty competitive and most would have prizes/trophies/etc.

642441[/snapback]

Free leagues suck.

I'm in 4 Born of the Huddle leagues. They're very competitive. There are always openings, so keep your eyes peeled in the main forums. THere are all sorts of league types and all sorts of entry fees. Just make sure you're familiar with some of the members from the boards, since you will be dealing with anonymous people on the internet.

Free leagues suck.

I'm in 4 Born of the Huddle leagues. They're very competitive. There are always openings, so keep your eyes peeled in the main forums. THere are all sorts of league types and all sorts of entry fees. Just make sure you're familiar with some of the members from the boards, since you will be dealing with anonymous people on the internet.

642469[/snapback]

Well I have to say yahoo was good to a couple of us Huddlers this season. It was a very competitive league...Hugh-mongus, flyeaglesfly, I and a couple of others were playing all year and I was very impressed with it...sooooo not all free leagues suck...yeah you dont win anything but braging rights but you dont have to pay either...its fun. :D

As Hugh said, keep an eye on the main NFL board. Many of the leagues will make an announcement if they have openings, and, usually starting around mid-June you will see people starting to form leagues both in this forum and on the main NFL forum. just stay active in the offseason and you will have to make a point of not finding a league to be able to join up with, and generally speaking you will be facing some very stiff competition.