[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 hours till the beat down starts

theeohiostate

That's about all she wrote 21-7

I figured OU could not slow these guys down. The Big 12 has allowed over 30 PPG this bowl contest and it isn't going to get any better.

The realism is that the only team in the country with a chance to slow USC down played last night, Auburn has the BEST D in the country hands down.

I beginning to think this is a reoccuring bad dream. :D

OU has little to no chance to come back in this game like last year, this is not LSU and these kids won't sit on the ball. These guys will keep coming after it and if OU wants to get back in this game they'll have to score 40-50 points.

Edited by theeohiostate

Pssssst..Bob. At 28-7, the play action ain't too credible. It's safe to say that Peterson is not a factor anymore. And that's not good news considering Whites' track record.

642777[/snapback]

I amazed that White has as many interceptions as Peterson does YPC.

Pssssst..Bob. At 28-7, the play action ain't too credible. It's safe to say that Peterson is not a factor anymore. And that's not good news considering Whites' track record.

642777[/snapback]

Peterson looked bad on that last run, had some room if he made the correct cut, but didn't, tried to stretch it out wide. I would stick with Jones.