Sign in to follow this  
cincy slammers

Leinart deserves the Heisman

I guess all of the naysayers about Leinart should swallow their tongues. What he is doing to this defense (one like he has never seen before and will not be able to throw against -according to some) .He really looks like the real deal. Lets see if the other heisman winner can get anything going.

I guess all of the naysayers about Leinart should swallow their tongues. What he is doing to this defense (one like he has never seen before and will not be able to throw against -according to some) .He really looks like the real deal. Lets see if the other heisman winner can get anything going.

642745[/snapback]

This is why , if he comes out, he'll be the 1st or 2nd QB taken in the draft . Big difference than White , where he'd be a 4-6th rounder.

Alex Smith is very good as well and may go 1st. :D

The game he's having is not surprising at all to me at least, it's an eye-opener to others who seem to think this conference is out of reach of the Big 10,Pac-10 and SEC.

LEINART SUX..........that's all i heard in this forum :D

i guess 195 yards and 3 TD's with 10 minutes left in the half have quieted down the masses.

He is flat out getting the job done!!

I'd say that makes him the #1 QB in the draft next year, as i doubt he'll be back after winning the title.

306 yards and 4 TD..............still in the 3rd quarter.

LEINART SUX..........that's all i heard in this forum  :D

i guess 195 yards and 3 TD's with 10 minutes left in the half have quieted down the masses.

642770[/snapback]

Didn't you tell me that Leinart wasn't any good? :D

Didn't you tell me that Leinart wasn't any good?  :D

642881[/snapback]

Only if i mispelled Leinart........w....h.....i....t...e

:D

Didn't you tell me that Leinart wasn't any good?  :D

642881[/snapback]

Well, he certainly made a point of what Kiper said of Leinart being drafted as the #5 or #6 QB a little less than a month or so ago...in response to your post that Leinart will be the #1 QB taken.

Edited by Gunther

Well, he certainly made a point of what Kiper said of Leinart being drafted as the #5 or #6 QB a little less than a month or so ago...in response to your post that Leinart will be the #1 QB taken.

642893[/snapback]

Needless to say, I'm an idiot for saying that and Kiper is a bigger idiot for writing it.

My appologies , as i haven't seen a QB this good since..........Palmer. What a coincedence?

Needless to say, I'm an idiot for saying that and Kiper is a bigger idiot for writing it.

My appologies , as i haven't seen a QB this good since..........Palmer. What a coincedence?

642901[/snapback]

He is certainly putting on a show for us tonight. He is certainly leaving USC after this performance. USC has another highly touted QB waiting and the number 1 QB prospect in high school (Mark Sanchez) coming in next year.

He is certainly putting on a show for us tonight.  He is certainly leaving USC after this performance.  USC has another highly touted QB waiting and the number 1 QB prospect in high school (Mark Sanchez) coming in next year.

642918[/snapback]

They can thank Norm for their progress, if USC losed him, they lose EVERYTHING!!