[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should he be welcomed back?

theeohiostate

Should Monsters re-join the forum as he got sucked in by Sarge?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should Monsters re-join the forum as he got sucked in by Sarge?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, as long as he doesn't bring Sarge with him

monsters made a bet and lost. Sarge just didn't want to face the music. I agree with you, anyone should be able to go anywhere they please. TOSU isn't banning anyone. But he did win a bet. I just think it was a stupid bet, and in monsters case, a suckers bet. I think Sarge's stupidity started to seep into his head.

It seems as though Monsters has declined my invitation to dismiss our bet and states he will remain off the forum...............In a very humble PM i asked him if we could all forgive and forget.

I was told..........NO and that i was immature :D

I agree with his claims(i was immature at times) as i have admitted in this thread about my actions, yet find it funny and disappointing that he feels he has no blame in this matter, Oh well.

That is that and good riddance!! I thought he could be a man about the situation, guess i mistook him .

Why feel bad for people who make stupid bets or make stupid declarations that they are leaving if their team doesn't win? It's par for the course with those two. Constantly talking bad about other conferences and then creating a post trying to solicit help from the owner of the site when things got too tough for them. They are not accountable for anything they wrote in the forum or how they fueled the fire. I am still giddy about how OU got completely dominated. Just as OU tried to bully USC by making idiotic statements about how they had the advantage and that Leinert was overrated as was the rest of the USC team. Sounds like the same bullying tactics that some OU fans used on these boards. Even Sgt. Ryan's pet monkey Lil10sareajoke or whatever his silly *** name was hasn't piped up once to give props to USC because he is full of $hit. I for one will enjoy the vacation away from hearing those blowhards. 2004 and 2005 OU teams will go down in history as the teams that couldn't take a punch when it counted. Bunch of big tough pansies.

Like I said before, in the case of Sarge, it comes down to the fact that he didn't want to come on here and pay the piper, so he made that stupid little bet. Self imposed exile. He's garbage. Claims to be a stand up guy, claimed over and over, that he'd still be here even if Oklahoma lost, but then makes that stupid little announcement, so he wouldn't have to be here to take the heat. It just goes to show how pathetic someone can get on the INTERNET. Protected behind a computer monitor, but STILL afraid. That's just sad. As for Monsters, he made an actual bet (albeit a suckers bet) and lost. I can see why he wouldnt come back. He's honoring his bet like a man, and that should be commendable. I personally woulnd't hold it against him if he welched. It's a bet on the INTERNET for christs sake.

Yea but White was Hurt.

643416[/snapback]

The only thing that was hurting on Jason White was his draft position in the 2005 draft. Spears had a lovely interception for a TD in that game.

I voted yes for monsters, but I have to be a bit partial because we have relations. (I have to claim him even though he is a bears fan.)  :D

643481[/snapback]

:D:DB)

As much as people may frustrate us, there is something to be said about freedom of speech.  I just dont see how you can bar someone from a message board unless they dont want to come back.  I mean we all have the ignore option.  Besides there is nothing wrong about walking away if someone just doesn't agree with you about what ever the topic may be.

643566[/snapback]

You sound hot. Do you need a new helmet for your cat?

Edited by SuperBalla