[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Playoff FF advice

So, I can pick ONE player from each team in the playoffs. RB's and WR's have worth than QB's. I get 2 qb's, 2 rb's, 4 wr's, 1 te, 1 k, 1 def and 1 flex. HELP!

I am thinking Manning and Roth as qb's

LT, Alex and Dunn (flex) as Rb's

Fill in the rest...

What do you think about my qb and rb spots?

644968[/snapback]

Is this a draft? Or can anyone pick any player, potentially aligning everyone with the same roster?

If it's a pick and hold type of league, I think you take Manning and Favre (Favre has a good chance to make it to the Super Bowl, if not just the NFC Championship, and he'll rack up good yardage/TD totals).

Again, if it's a pick and hold affair where you're not DRAFTING... I'd target Ahman Green and perhaps Corey Dillon.

In terms of WRs, Walker is a good choice. And Harrison could outscore all WRs in 2 games, which he'll get to play.

Is this a draft?  Or can anyone pick any player, potentially aligning everyone with the same roster?

If it's a pick and hold type of league, I think you take Manning and Favre (Favre has a good chance to make it to the Super Bowl, if not just the NFC Championship, and he'll rack up good yardage/TD totals).

Again, if it's a pick and hold affair where you're not DRAFTING... I'd target Ahman Green and perhaps Corey Dillon.

In terms of WRs, Walker is a good choice.  And Harrison could outscore all WRs in 2 games, which he'll get to play.

644993[/snapback]

I don't know what the diff is between pick and hold ect... :D Again....new to this.

But everyone picks player...and we hold them. Potentially I could have same team as someone else... YOu pick on player from each team. Once they lose they are off your team and you do not pick up anyone else.

Here is what I have done...please give me feedback!

QB Roethlisburger

QB Favre

RB Alexander

RB Dillon

WR Harrison

WR R. Moss

WR Holt

WR S. Moss

TE Gates

DEF Denver

K Ackers

FLEX Dunn

:D What do you all think?

I don't know what the diff is between pick and hold ect... B)  Again....new to this.

But everyone picks player...and we hold them. Potentially I could have same team as someone else... YOu pick on player from each team. Once they lose they are off your team and you do not pick up anyone else.

Here is what I have done...please give me feedback!

QB Roethlisburger

QB Favre

RB Alexander

RB Dillon

WR Harrison

WR R. Moss

WR Holt

WR S. Moss

TE Gates

DEF Denver

K Ackers

FLEX Dunn

:D What do you all think?

645008[/snapback]

Ahh, I missed the part about picking only one player per team. In that case, I think your team looks pretty good! Good luck! :D

Take Favre, he is on a MISSIOn, and maybe goes to Super Bowl, everyone else will take Manning, you have to be different then, Chickie !! :brow:Also, a great sleeper WR is DRIVER, let everyone else bite on Walker, BE DIFFERENT !!!

Edited by wildbluefan