[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which RB would you want

babjeck

Our league is doing a fantasy playoff league. I have the first pick in the draft. I am debating between LT or Alexander.

Our scoring system is as follows:

Rushing TDs 6 pts, receiving TDs 7 pts. 1 point for both rushing and receiving every 25 yards.

I wanted some insight on other coaches who they would choose between the two and why? Thank you for your time!

Sorry, I'm not sure I'd pick either guy. You want someone who is going deep into the playoffs, and I'm not sure I'd pick those two teams to be there. I'd rather have a guy on bye this week that I thought would be around for three games, like a Corey Dillon to those two. I think those guys would be one or two game players at most.

#1 pick all day long is P. Manning......he can score for 2 guys in 1 weeks time and if you figure they will beat Denver and have a good chance in the 2nd round he is a no brainer.  goodluck

645726[/snapback]

I agree. The first pick is definitely Manning.

There are only 7 coaches in this draft for the 8 teams playing this weekend. We must draft the following:

QB

RB

RB

WR

WR

TE

Kicker

Defense

With the limited amount of runningbacks for the eight teams, would you still draft Manning first?

There are only 7 coaches in this draft for the 8 teams playing this weekend.  We must draft the following:

QB

RB

RB

WR

WR

TE

Kicker

Defense

With the limited amount of runningbacks for the eight teams, would you still draft Manning first?

646093[/snapback]

So you got the first pick, and you're required to have 2 RBs. Yikes. I guess you maybe hold off on picking Manning. See if anyone will trade spots with you. If you must pick first, I'd take Alexander.

There are only 7 coaches in this draft for the 8 teams playing this weekend.  We must draft the following:

QB

RB

RB

WR

WR

TE

Kicker

Defense

646093[/snapback]

MAnning Manning Manning Manning MAnning Manning Manning Manning MAnning Manning Manning Manning MAnning Manning Manning Manning