[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Falcons vs. Eagles

broncosn05

Both home teams rested their players and were supposed to be rusty. Well guess what they kicked the sh*t out of both their opponents. Mike Vick and the ATL running game will travel to Phile and try to defeat the still dominant Eagle team.

My prediction is ATL- 38 PHI- 27

Opinions??

20-10 Eagles

Revised for snow.

Edited by NSab

Low Scoring Defensive Game. 17-14 Falcons. The Falcons certainly will not be able to run for another 300 (or whatever ridiculous number they ran for) against the Eagles. The Eagles certainly will not be moving the ball against the Falcons D, like they did to the Vikes.

Eagles in an NFC Championship game. What is so difficult about this pick ? :D

Falcons win.

P.S. I really shouldn't be talking considering the Steelers are 1-3 in the AFC Championship games over the last 9 years, but at least they won one of them, and will win their second this weekend... :D

24-17 Iggles, and Kearse knocks out the over rated Atlanta QB

657860[/snapback]

This isn't another pick on the eagles post, but what exactly has Javon Kearse done this year? 7.5 sacks and 31 tackles....what's up with that. Every other play he's limping off the field.

Eagles D, shuts down the run enough, Vicks arm won't get it done. The challenge will be The Eagles scoring points against the Falcons D. Eagles 20- 10

This isn't another pick on the eagles post, but what exactly has Javon Kearse done this year?  7.5 sacks and 31 tackles....what's up with that.  Every other play he's limping off the field.

659904[/snapback]

:D:D

Stats don't tell the whole story, my friend. Watch an Eagles game for once and you'll see for yourself. The guy has been HUGE.

28-14 Eagles

657681[/snapback]

Eagles D, shuts down the run enough, Vicks arm won't get it done. The challenge will be The Eagles scoring points against the Falcons D. Eagles 20- 10

659932[/snapback]

How many scores are you going to post in the same thread, NSab? At least they were somewhat similar. :D

How many scores are you going to post in the same thread, NSab?  At least they were somewhat similar. :D

659974[/snapback]

Lol, at least i am thinking along the same line. It is later in the week anyway. :doah:

It all depends on what Atlanta eam shows up this weekend on whether they can keep it close or not.

Will it be the team that scored

14 points against the Giants

10 points against the Lions

6 points against the Cardinals

or will it be the team that scored

41 points against Denver

Remeber that the Eagles have a much quicker defense than Denver (with old man lynch at safety. Also, Atlanta seems to struggle against teams that can pass the ball and being that 75% of the Eagles plays are quick pass routes, this game will be a route. EAGLES win 31-17. FLY EAGLES FLY BABY!

Michael Vick is the most overrated QB in the NFL. Matt Hasselbeck doesnt get enough respect from football fans! I just had to add that anyways my point being is Vick isnt that good he is just fast. Vick will throw not one not two but three interceptions and have one fumble and get sacked four times. Eagles win 24-14 T.O. Is comin

Also, Atlanta seems to struggle against teams that can pass the ball

660009[/snapback]

Aren't the Lambs considered a "Passing" team? :D

I think that particular "Passing" team got their butts handed to them by the Falcons, just this past weekend.