[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers - Patriots Sig Line Bet

Menudo

As I posted in the keggerz "Should I stay or should I go now?" thread:

Would you people please stop with the "loser to leave the site forever" bets? Either bust out the wallet & have a 3rd party hold the funds for a wager or make a sig line bet with specific enough ground rules to make it meaningful (period of time, # of posts required, etc.).

This is getting to be ridiculous.

658222[/snapback]

Only UT suggested that, and we all know what he is :D . Everyone else agrees that it is stupid. This is just a straight Sigline-Avatar bet.

P.S. :D

Edited by Menudo

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to be in on a sigline/avatar bet, but I don't want to be lumped in a group with UT. And I'll bet the other Pats fans around here feel the same. Though he doesn't bother me as much as he seems to bother others here, I just find the thought of being on his "side"distasteful.

Maybe we could make seperate bets?

Edited by rellen13

I'd like to be in on a sigline/avatar bet, but I don't want to be lumped in a group with UT. And I'll bet the other Pats fans around here feel the same. Though he doesn't bother me as much as he seems to bother others here, I just find the thought of being on his "side"distasteful.

658711[/snapback]

I hope that is not the case. He is just part of the overall bet. The rest of the Pats fans can come up with the Sig. I was hoping to get a large amount of people on this one considering the magnitude of the game. C'mon Rellen, lead the way !!!

658711[/snapback]

Just make up a sigline and we'll go with yours.... UT isn't going to honor the bet if the Steelers win anyway... so he's just a sideshow on this bet in all reality.

I want in on the Pats side of the game....HOWEVER,

I just wanna make one thing clear...I don't want to be grouped into the same category with that dumbass UT. (Guilt by association sucks). If UT gets to write the sigline...count me out. I want no part of an Ugly Tuna led charge.

So, provided that UT is in on the bet as a participant ONLY, then I'm definitely in.

I'm in....

I would like to reraise you though.

Loser never shows his face around here no more.  Where the system operatators delete your account.

Pick your poison. Either bet i'm in....just clarify it for me.

Ugly :D Tuna

657980[/snapback]

Why do you always have to bring in the system operatators (sic) or admins? I just do not get it, I know your response, so can it. You will walk the walk and talk the talk if they agree to delete/block your account when you lose?

Why don't you Pats fans go ahead and create a sigline and we'll use that one. We all know he wont honor the bet if he loses so he is irrelevent. In addition, lets try to ignore UT as much as possible in this thread and about this bet. He's starved for attention so ingoring him might be the best bet.

Why don't you Pats fans go ahead and create a sigline and we'll use that one.  We all know he wont honor the bet if he loses so he is irrelevent.  In addition, lets try to ignore UT as much as possible in this thread and about this bet.  He's starved for attention so ingoring him might be the best bet.

658978[/snapback]

:D

Gotcha...I'll try to work on one.

Ben

As much Steeler anti-Brady smack as squeeg talks I'd love to be in on that bet, too, :D but if it has to be this group thing, so be it. Ben-wa, I'm on board with whatever sig you come up with. UT's sig ain't gonna cut it.

I'm still working on the sig...I'll post it tonight(my time)

EST+14 hours

We are getting a few on the Pats...but I would like to see some more on the Steelers...I want all of my hard work on the sig to be used by many...ENJOY

Ben