[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers - Patriots Sig Line Bet

Menudo

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add me to the Patriots...I'll bet they kick the Steelers arss...you want a sigline for em'...Dr. Sunday will send you something soon...

660384[/snapback]

You have been added to the losin...err.... Patriots side of the bet.

Here you go guys...let me know what you think. I think that it will work. If you have any specific suggestions, shoot me a PM.

I, (insert name), wholeheartedly pledge my undying support and love for the reigning SB Champions, the New England Patriots. I realize that no matter how much the Feelers attempt to imitate the Patriots, they will forever fail to equal their talent. I will go to bed every night, snuggled up with my Tom Brady comforter set, staring at the Adam Vinateri poster on my ceiling, and gazing at the full size cut out of Corey Dillon, and tell myself that everything is OK…the Stalers simply got beat by a better team. Deep inside, I am comforted, since I know that the Black and Gold would not have won even if they had made it to the Big Game. I vow not to complain about poor officiating/stupid rules, and will not make never-ending excuses as to the reasons for Stinksburgh’s defeat…I will not follow the same path as the Raiders fans of 3 years ago, and the Colts fans of last week. The only thing that I will share with said teams is that we all got defeated by the best team in football. Simply put, the Squeelers got outplayed by the next dynasty of the NFL. The Patriots already own 2 rings, and are soon to make it 3.

You see, I was once a blind Steelers fan, but my eyes have been opened…and I can see everything so clear. I have come to realize that the wheels on “The Bus” eventually stop going ‘round and ‘round. Flat tires can only be repaired so many times. He simply can’t run on a first class defense like the Patriots. I now know that the Pats merely kept Dillon out of the game with an “injury” in order to falsely build the Stallers confidence. I would like to give back the “Offensive Player of the Year Award” on behalf of the undeserving man that we call Little Ben. Despite having the best completion % in the AFC…I know that in order to be considered a real QB, you have to throw the football more than 8 times per game. Furthermore, I would like to officially go on the record as stating that the man we call our "QB" is without a doubt the most overrated player in the NFL today, and could not carry Tom Brady's jock strap in a suitcase.

In conclusion, I promise to carry my "Terrible Towel" in my pocket everywhere I go. It will be used as the most expensive snotrag that I have ever purchased…$19.95 well spent. The only time that I will wave that stupid cloth above my head is when I need to dry it. It shall wipe my tears for years to come.

GO PATRIOTS!!!

What do you think Steeler Fans...I bet you can't wait to wear this in your sig line...

Ben

Here you go guys...let me know what you think.  I think that it will work.  If you have any specific suggestions, shoot me a PM.

I, (insert name), wholeheartedly pledge my undying support and love for the reigning SB Champions, the New England Patriots. I realize that no matter how much the Feelers attempt to imitate the Patriots, they will forever fail to equal their talent. I will go to bed every night, snuggled up with my Tom Brady comforter set, staring at the Adam Vinateri poster on my ceiling, and gazing at the full size cut out of Corey Dillon, and tell myself that everything is OK…the Stalers simply got beat by a better team. Deep inside, I am comforted, since I know that the Black and Gold would not have won even if they had made it to the Big Game.  I vow not to complain about poor officiating/stupid rules, and will not make never-ending excuses as to the reasons for Stinksburgh’s defeat…I will not follow the same path as the Raiders fans of 3 years ago, and the Colts fans of last week. The only thing that I will share with said teams is that we all got defeated by the best team in football.  Simply put, the Squeelers got outplayed by the next dynasty of the NFL. The Patriots already own 2 rings, and are soon to make it 3.

You see, I was once a blind Steelers fan, but my eyes have been opened…and I can see everything so clear. I have come to realize that the wheels on “The Bus” eventually stop going ‘round and ‘round. Flat tires can only be repaired so many times. He simply can’t run on a first class defense like the Patriots. I now know that the Pats merely kept Dillon out of the game with an “injury” in order to falsely build the Stallers confidence. I would like to give back the “Offensive Player of the Year Award” on behalf of the undeserving man that we call Little Ben. Despite having the best completion % in the AFC…I know that in order to be considered a real QB, you have to throw the football more than 8 times per game. Furthermore, I would like to officially go on the record as stating that the man we call our "QB" is without a doubt the most overrated player in the NFL today, and could not carry Tom Brady's jock strap in a suitcase.

In conclusion, I promise to carry my "Terrible Towel" in my pocket everywhere I go. It will be used as the most expensive snotrag that I have ever purchased…$19.95 well spent.  The only time that I will wave that stupid cloth above my head is when I need to dry it.  It shall wipe my tears for years to come.

GO PATRIOTS!!!

What do you think Steeler Fans...I bet you can't wait to wear this in your sig line...

Ben

660522[/snapback]

:D

At least we will never have to use it !!! :D

:D

At least we will never have to use it !!!  :D

660562[/snapback]

We shall see...I think that the sig that we MIGHT end up using is pretty good...did you write it?

What do you think of this one, honestly?

Ben

We shall see...I think that the sig that we MIGHT end up using is pretty good...did you write it?

What do you think of this one, honestly?

Ben

660564[/snapback]

Yes, I wrote ours. I thought yours was a very good sig. It makes me sick to my stomach reading it, so it got the desired result. :D

Well...it made Menudo sick to his stomach...that's a good thing.

Is everyone that is on the Pats cool with that sig?

Let me know.

Ben

I'm in with the rest of the mature Pat's fans. Good work on the sig Ben-Waa and nice job ignoring you-know-who. Please keep it that way.  :D

661142[/snapback]

You have been added. Going to be a lot of Steeler avatars and sigs flying around the Huddle the next two weeks. :D

Well...it made Menudo sick to his stomach...that's a good thing.

Is everyone that is on the Pats cool with that sig?

Let me know.

Ben

660574[/snapback]

:D:DB)

Be more specific. Do you want to be in with last year's champs (Pats) or this year's champs (Steelers) 
Going to be a lot of Steeler avatars and sigs flying around the Huddle the next two weeks.

The Pats, of coarse. I didn't know this years game had already been

played. What is this, a make-up game? :D

played. What is this, a make-up game? :D

661601[/snapback]

Yep, the Steelers are going to make-up for 2001 ! :D

Here you go guys...let me know what you think.  I think that it will work.  If you have any specific suggestions, shoot me a PM.

-----------Cut out  sig-----------

660522[/snapback]

:D Good lord is that long. Looks nice but am i glad i am not the one that has to use it :yay:

You have been added.  Going to be a lot of Steeler avatars and sigs flying around the Huddle the next two weeks.  :D

661170[/snapback]

man your going to feel like you have been :D after sundays game. I think Pats are going to repeat and thats not a biased opinion :moon:

played. What is this, a make-up game? B)

661601[/snapback]

And there is another person for the Pats B)

Oh where are all the Steelers fans? There has to be more then six on these boards :D

Edited by Scrambled

Does anyone that is on The Pats have an Avatar in mind?

We might as well come up with one for them now...putting it off any longer is merely delaying the inevitable.

Ben

Edited by Ben-waa