[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

sgt dont cry but not talking crap now!

teamprimos

Sgt. Ryan:

Congrats to KSU,  nice win.

I appreciate the lame attempt at humility after running your yap all year. :D

coach However, I've gotta tell ya Ryan, that wasn't a nice win, a fluke, a "we just ran out of clock" or a nice try...that was a grade A, "behind the woodshed", crawl back in your dusty lil hole and shut up - ASS KICKIN! jester

LMAO, just because you have no class and dont give props to teams that kick your ass doesnt mean Sooner Nation is the same way. OU got their ass kicked, Ill admit it. I have no qualms about it. We lost 35-7. Im not making exuses.

Now look in the mirror and ask yourself what excuse you and 90% of the people running their mouth right now would be making right about now, like you have all yr long. Or ask yourself, what would you say when I said your team sucked ass. Exactly, I rest my case. So take a page from Sooner Nation and grow a pair and humble yourself about your own team and what they really are right now. Can you? You sure havent so far. So keep it coming. Im man enough to take it. But this time tomorrow my team will still be playing for the title come Jan. And at seasons end, my team will be National Champs for an 8th time.

Another example of what Sooner Nation is all about.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/stor...gene&id=1680203

The Wildcats won their first Big 12 title, their first BCS-bowl invitation, and their first conference championship since 1934. They didn't gloat. They didn't have to. Bob Stoops stood outside the OU locker room and made sure to congratulate several K-State coaches and players as they walked past.

They deserved it.

Compare that to this:

OSU LB #44 choked the throat of Wisconsins starting QB, forcing him out of the game as the Buckeyes were in the midst of losing their first game of the season.

Now compare my responses after defeat to yours and most OSU fans and you will see yet again what Sooner Nation is all about. I think we all have witnessed what THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY is all about.

Hey Sarge...Have you forgotten the wife/girlfriend beaters your team had? I didnt like the onfield crap OSU did but it was on-the-field...heat of the battle. Case closed! Switzer had so many recruited gangsters he had to get out of Soonerville. Maybe that's why Jones hired him on in Dallas. brow lol

Sgt. Ryan:

LMAO, just because you have no class and dont give props to teams that kick your ass doesnt mean Sooner Nation is the same way.

I can't and don't answer for other people, some of which (including OSU fans) are idiots. However, I (and most other OSU fans) did and do give respect to UoM, who kicked OSU's ass in every phase of THE GAME. I also respect WIS, who controlled that game and won, although I don't think it was exactly an ass kicking based on final score. Still, no excuses they beat us.

Sgt. Ryan:

Now look in the mirror and ask yourself what excuse you and 90% of the people running their mouth right now would be making right about now, like you have all yr long.  Or ask yourself, what would you say when I said your team sucked ass.  Exactly,  I rest my case.  So take a page from Sooner Nation and grow a pair and humble yourself about your own team and what they really are right now.  Can you?  You sure havent so far.

Bob Stoops stood outside the OU locker room and made sure to congratulate several K-State coaches and players as they walked past. ... Compare that to this:  OSU LB #44 choked the throat of Wisconsins starting QB, forcing him out of the game as the

Now compare my responses after defeat to yours...

If you talk trash and belittle others all year, you get what you get. You can't say "nice win" and then claim to be above it all. Stop patting yourself on the back and get a grip.

Also, you can't compare a coach's post-game actions (in this case, Stoops was clearly classy) to a player's in-game actions (in this case, Reynolds' were clearly sleazy). BTW, only a moron would think Reynolds' actions reflected coaching as I heard some Sooner fan hypothesize.

Nor can you compare either a player or coaches actions to those of a fan. You aren't Stoops, so don't take credit for his gracious actions. And don't go claiming moral superiority when you are one of the primary over-the-top bu11$hit throwers around.

As for myself, I gave you guff last night (as you surely deserved based on your crap all year). However, I certainly respect OU as a very good team. I think OU is one of the top teams this year and has great talent. In fact, I think OU would likely beat OSU head-to-head (as long as OSU didn't keep it too close, because OU really surprised me by showing a lack of heart last night...and heart is OSU's long suite).

Finally, whatever happens with BCS..I think you can give that "we'll beat whoever by 21+" a rest for awhile. As they say, on any Saturday...and nobody has proven to be above that this year.