[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2004 Annual Huddle Awards

rajncajn

Is the voting over yet, or should I continue to pad in this thread?  :D

676707[/snapback]

Counting up the scores will be a very long & slow process and I am still very short on free time to do it. What's worse is I'm a very detail-oriented person so I can't be content with just posting a username for categories such as Best Sigline. I have, however begun the count and will post it as soon as I can. In the meantime the voting will continue to stay open until I have everything together, but there's no need to keep bumping it. I'm pretty sure just about everyone that wanted to vote has.

Counting up the scores will be a very long & slow process and I am still very short on free time to do it. What's worse is I'm a very detail-oriented person so I can't be content with just posting a username for categories such as Best Sigline. I have, however begun the count and will post it as soon as I can. In the meantime the voting will continue to stay open until I have everything together, but there's no need to keep bumping it. I'm pretty sure just about everyone that wanted to vote has.

676953[/snapback]

:D Uh, that's what I was doing - bumping it so others would vote. :D It wasn't just post padding. B)

*Forum Awards*

Fantasy Guru Award – HughOne

Huddle Heisman - sarge

Tailgate Award - spain or loaf

Homer Hero - keggerz

*Site Awards*

Best Huddle Game – SmackBowl

Best BOTH League –

Best Huddle article - DMD's projections

Best post/thread - city foods

Best Link - "I put on my robe and wizard hat"

Best New Feature - sig line limits

Worst New Feature - Free Boards

*Individual Awards*

Best Username -

Best Sigline – rocknrobn's

Best Sigline Acquired From a Bet - The one that all those Vikings fans are toting right now, Go Eagles!

Best Avatar - VoteQuimby2's or Jumpin Johnies

Best Fisherman - H8tank.

Best use of Graemlins - McBoog

Most Respected Huddler - msaint

Least Respected Huddler - UT or OIA

Most Annoying Huddler - UT

Most Notorious Post Padder - squeegie

Who you'd most want to have a beer with - DGF, msaint, and I hate to say it ... DMD

Who you'd most want to talk football with - sky

Newbie of the Year -

Newbie Tool of the Year -

MVH - Most Valuable Huddler – BigJohn - no doubt about it!

Well, being a newbie, (and thanks for the votes! :D ) I can't really qualify to vote in some categories ( newbies gotta know thier place) :D , but here goes...

Guru: Hugh One

Tailgate: skins

Homer Hero: Capt Hook (Spain in a tie)

Best BOTH: Gotta take my hat off to Fusion

Best Huddle Article: Tough call, but DMD's Monday report/wrap up

Best New Feature: Trash Can Report

Worst: based on heresay, free boards?

User name: Wherthefogowe, or however it's spelt!

Best sig: Rockin

Best Fisherman: UT

Best Newbie: Darin3

Most Respected: Sky and Rockin

Least Respected, Most Annoying, Biggest Newbie TOOL: I dare not speak his name!

Beer with: Chief Dick, but he drinks swill, it's the Sunday party he throws I want to attend!

Talk Football with: DMD, for kiss up points! :D

MVH: None other than Big John

To those of you who noticed my absence, thanks.... lots going on lately, big family events (most good, one bad) and yet another untimely 'puter crash B) .... I bought a new one. :D Good to be back. It sure took a long time to read through this thread!

Since rajncajn is probably busy kicking the cr@p out of his brother or best man, I'll tally the votes. Results will be posted this afternoon. Rajncajn will owe me a beer, but I'm only meeting up with him if none of his friends/family members show up.

To those  of you who noticed my absence, thanks.... lots going on lately, big family events (most good, one bad) and yet another untimely 'puter crash  :D  .... I bought a new one.  :D  Good to be back. It sure took a long time to read through this thread!

684687[/snapback]

Actually, everyone noticed your absence. :D

Glad you are back and hope that all is good now for you and your family. Sorry to hear about the bad one. B)

To those  of you who noticed my absence, thanks.... lots going on lately, big family events (most good, one bad) and yet another untimely 'puter crash  :D  .... I bought a new one.  :D  Good to be back. It sure took a long time to read through this thread!

684687[/snapback]

Welcome back... actually did notice your absence. Thanks for the vote :DB)

Computers suck. I am so glad my Mac Classic II with my 14.4 modem is still up and running. Now I will click "Add Reply" and wait 15 minutes until I can do anything else.

B):D:yay:

Since rajncajn is probably busy kicking the cr@p out of his brother or best man, I'll tally the votes. Results will be posted this afternoon. Rajncajn will owe me a beer, but I'm only meeting up with him if none of his friends/family members show up.

684695[/snapback]

:D

684695[/snapback]

:D Many thanks H-1, I've started and stopped about 3 or 4 times already and can never seem to get it done. :D

*Forum Awards*

Fantasy Guru Award – HughOne

Huddle Heisman - sarge

Tailgate Award - spain or loaf

Homer Hero -  :D keggerz  :D

*Site Awards*

Best Huddle Game – SmackBowl

Best BOTH League –

Best Huddle article - DMD's projections

Best post/thread - city foods

Best Link - "I put on my robe and wizard hat"

Best New Feature -  sig line limits

Worst New Feature - Free Boards

*Individual Awards*

Best Username -

Best Sigline – rocknrobn's 

Best Sigline Acquired From a Bet - The one that all those Vikings fans are toting right now, Go Eagles!

Best Avatar - VoteQuimby2's or Jumpin Johnies

Best Fisherman - H8tank.

Best use of Graemlins - McBoog 

Most Respected Huddler - msaint

Least Respected Huddler - UT or OIA

Most Annoying Huddler - UT

Most Notorious Post Padder - squeegie

Who you'd most want to have a beer with - DGF, msaint, and I hate to say it ... DMD

Who you'd most want to talk football with - sky

Newbie of the Year -

Newbie Tool of the Year -

MVH - Most Valuable Huddler – BigJohn - no doubt about it!

683093[/snapback]

:D

If I decide to divore my wife and then get remarried before year's end will you do my 2006 budget for me?

685448[/snapback]

Ahhh .........Club,

Is that devour or divorce? :D :bigshock: