[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2004 Annual Huddle Awards

rajncajn

Glad thats over! Cheesh!

We need a special recognition award.... darin3 recieved votes in just about every category that is for football smarts, including the Guru category.... not bad for a Newbie!

708770[/snapback]

B) Just here to help.

:D And to smack some of you beeyotches up on the poker table.

B) Congrats on the Newb of the Year, Rovers - and thanks for the tally!

:D:D:D

Glad thats over! Cheesh!

We need a special recognition award.... darin3 recieved votes in just about every category that is for football smarts, including the Guru category.... not bad for a Newbie!

708770[/snapback]

How about best 'poker player' award next year? Not that I'm in the running, yet..

Your welcome, I was happy to do it....at first! :D Naw, it wasn't all that bad, but it would be easier if a count was done while the votes are made. I guess it took about 10 hours! No more voting for leagues (unless it's in the Best BOTH)!

Yo Mama..... your Trash Can Report got a TON of votes, but it was spread out over several categories. I think some got confused on what the "Best New Feature" voting is for. I'm still not sure if that is for site features, or new feature articles? Suffice to say, your TRASH is another man's gold around here!

I had to recount the Tailgate award three times..... looking for a missing tie breaking vote. It wasn't there.

The "who do you want to have a beer with" category was easilly the biggest PITA! At least 100 different Huddlers got votes! If I had to make an honorable mention list there, about 20 Huddlers would be on it. I'm glad Hugh One had a sizable lead, because after that, those next 20 or so were within just a couple votes of each other. As a side benefit, I learned how to spell a lot of these wacky screen names!

Congrats to the winners, the honorable mentions, the voters, and thanks to rajncajn who got it off the ground!

Can I trade in my three honorable mentions for a ham sandwich?

708922[/snapback]

I got 1, does that mean that I can have a third of a ham sandwich?

708961[/snapback]

Thanks for adding the votes up Rovers.  It must've taken forever.

708963[/snapback]

I'll second that.  Three cheers for Rovers!  :D

708980[/snapback]

Hip hip!

708999[/snapback]

Hooray!

709006[/snapback]

You're not fooling anyone. :D

|

|

V

For an encore, this is who made the Honorable mentions for having a beer with.... if there was such a category!

BierMiester,AtomicCEO, rajncajn, MeatFace, squeegeibo, spain, Yukon Corniellius, msaint, McNasty, clubfoothead, UrsaMajoris, Czarina, Steelbunz, roocknrobn, muck, wiegie, skins, DownGoesFrazia, KSU, Chavez, H8Tank, abearwithfurniture, rhino, Tailgate regulars, Gilthorp, Steeler, VoteQuimby2, SavageBeatings, DMD, Skylive5, WW.

There were plenty more like another 50, at least who recieved votes as well, so don't feel left out. Heck, I didnt make it either! :D And the beer that I brew is better than anything you people could buy! So there!

Edited by Rovers