[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2004 Annual Huddle Awards

rajncajn

I am the :D master! You know this!

663117[/snapback]

I just watched your avatar for 14 minutes straight.  Is that a record?  :D

663130[/snapback]

NO!!!!!!!

:D

(Thanks for bringing that avatar back! B) )

Edited by Chargerz

*Forum Awards*

Fantasy Guru Award – HughOne, ts, Blitz

Huddle Heisman - What is this College Football of which you speak?

Tailgate Award - loaf, for the non-partisan entertainment. Plenty of big heads over there from both sides of the aisle that deserve honorable mention, they know who they are.

Homer Hero - Sarge. No matter how damm sadsack the 'Boyz are, every pre-season, they are poised to roll through the NFC East and get another ring.

*Site Awards*

Best Huddle Game – SmackBowl, even though I suck.

Best BOTH League – 32 Homers

Best Huddle article - DMD's projections. First, last and always. Honorable mention to yomama for sacking up and actually contributing with his Trashcan Report, instead of just bee-yotching about how the articles suck.

Best post/thread - driveby's one about his proctologist visit, or wiegie and BigCountry meeting for beers.

Best Link - "I put on my robe and wizard hat"

Best New Feature - B) look upon my dancing banana, and know fear.

Worst New Feature - Free Boards.

*Individual Awards*

Best Username - Frozen Head of Ted Williams still slays me.

Best Sigline – rocknrobn's about his grandfather. :D

Best Sigline Acquired From a Bet - The one that all those Vikings fans are toting right now, Go Eagles!

Best Avatar - VoteQuimby2's... "I been hyp-mo-tized"

Best Fisherman - Not even close, H8tank.

Best use of Graemlins - Dunno. McBoog uses a lot of them. :D

Most Respected Huddler - Sky, rocknrobn and aqualung. We have to venerate our elders.

Least Respected Huddler - that sigline welching frontrunner, UT

Most Annoying Huddler - it's_gay_time

Most Notorious Post Padder - :cough: squeegie :cough:

Who you'd most want to have a beer with - I'd have a beer or several with just about anyone, but there's a lot of folks on here I would definitely like to meet in person. We seriously need to organize some sort of get-together. Maybe some weekend in Vegas, towards the start of pre-season?

Who you'd most want to talk football with - Even though he's a tool, Sarge knows football. Oh, and definitely Chavez-- like a freaking encylopedia.

Newbie of the Year - I dunno? Can't remember who's been here for more than a year. Somebody nominated Rovers, so if he's a newbie, he can have my vote.

Newbie Tool of the Year - Whatever stupid alias gay_time is using now.

MVH - Most Valuable Huddler – Gotta be unanimous-- BigJohn and the Super Computer.

Oh, and to all of the people who voted me the funniest: Don't think I am gonna try and live up to that sh*t. Seriously, thanks for the kind words-- I am flattered to be singled out among so many funny mofo's. All-time funniest for me would have to be untateve-- that guy is like a ninja: picks his spot, and then comes through with the death-blow. But, even though untateve has not been slipping, TimC gets my vote for funniest this year. He's been getting off some really great one-liners in the Tailgate... consistently making me spit stuff out through my nose. And not in a gay way. :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Categories:(please include with your votes)

*Forum Awards*

Fantasy Guru Award – hugh, blitz, keg, los gigantes

Huddle Heisman - not totally sure what this is for...... maybe sgt in the college forum

Tailgate Award - skins, az, h8, wiegie

Homer Hero - ...homers with a reality check= chavez, hook

*Site Awards*

Best Huddle Game – MH, smackbowl

Best BOTH League – love the format of p&h

Best Huddle article - start/bench, projections, consistancy ratings

Best post/thread - mcnasty's tmep adventures, BC meets wiegie

Best Link - hands down ..... "robe and hat"... polky's cybersex is classic as weel

Best New Feature - avatars, quotes

Worst New Feature - free boards

*Individual Awards*

Best Username -

Best Sigline – blitz

Best Sigline Acquired From a Bet - skins is pretty good

Best Avatar - smithers dancing and smackin ass

Best Fisherman - spain, h8

Best use of Graemlins -

Most Respected Huddler - sky, bj, rr

Least Respected Huddler - UT

Most Annoying Huddler - UT, mo

Most Notorious Post Padder - squeeg

Who you'd most want to have a beer with - almost all of you.... but here is a short list (my apologies if i've left anyone out)... hugh(skiing or boarding), bear, yuk(over some venison), billyballata (w/ billay drinking out of moss' jock), perch, wieg (in the alps), chavez(before a snow game at lambeau), gil, rr, dgf, big f'n dave, skins, atomic, az, rhino, ks2, spain (gotta be on a fishing trip), czar (maragaritas), aqua, bj (w/ chavez), dmd, hop, hitman, rajn, bunzy, los, keg, vig(at a sox game), osmo, loaf, furd, muck, riki, sqeeg, hook, nsab, chief dick, mcnasty (in kreutzberg), sac (at some parisian bistro- prob wine), db (at a kerry rally), detleft (my comrad in the kitchen), billay, sgt rayn (if we could turn back time and catch a dallas/49ers game of the 80's/90's), lh (more wine), blitz, club, trojanmojo, sky, caveman nick, i like soup, msaint, h8.....

Who you'd most want to talk football with - chavez-historical knowledge, keg-good depth, rhino-have you SEEN his spreadsheet?!

Newbie of the Year - who are the candidates?/b]

Newbie Tool of the Year - are the candidates?

MVH - Most Valuable Huddler – bj, hugh

659806[/snapback]

Edited by Bier Meister

The Categories:

*Forum Awards*

Fantasy Guru Award – Hugh One (found a way to post pad...j/k!...while helping the masses!)

Huddle Heisman -

Tailgate Award -

Homer Hero - Captain Hook, Bill Swerski (pick a team! :D), Grits, Chief Dick

*Site Awards*

Best Huddle Game –Smackbowl

Best BOTH League –

Best Huddle article - Predictions/Projections

Best post/thread – the Asbestos one (lively debate, although I’m sure there have been livelier ones)

Best Link – Chavez’s booty link

Best New Feature - avatars

Worst New Feature - :D

*Individual Awards*

Best Username - moss=6unlesshepouts

Best Sigline – Grits (is his "clean jerk" section the oldest one around?)

Best Sigline Acquired From a Bet - Captain Hook's from msaint

Best Avatar - my obsession and Meat Face for their running stick man avatars

Best Fisherman – Grits (ignore list)

Best use of Graemlins -

TimC (Esiason/Marino)

Squeegiebo (various works of art)

Post Padding Monitor (FEAR THE NINJA)

Most Respected Huddler – Big John

Least Respected Huddler - Only In America, AIO or whatever

Most Annoying Huddler - uglytuna

Most Notorious Post Padder - Squeegiebo (competition will be fierce this coming year!)

Who you'd most want to have a beer with – Did someone say beer? almost anyone here

Who you'd most want to talk football with – I would absorb more knowledge than I would be able to give, but there would be quite a few in the Football Forum…and not just Cowboys fans

Newbie of the Year – darin3

Newbie Tool of the Year -

MVH - Most Valuable Huddler – Big John

Edited by Gunther

Forum Awards*

Fantasy Guru Award –

Huddle Heisman -

Tailgate Award -

Homer Hero -

*Site Awards*

Best Huddle Game – Weekly Blitz

Best BOTH League –

Best Huddle article -

Best post/thread - I'm biased but my favorite was the one where VoteQuimby and I "discussed" Florida football

Best Link - That would be any of my links to the Big Green Egg. I love my Big Green Egg.

Best New Feature - yo mama's weekly. Is 'comments from the edge' new. I like that as well

Worst New Feature - If I can't say anything nice...

*Individual Awards*

Best Username -

Best Sigline –

Best Sigline Acquired From a Bet - the one I gave Quimby. I found that one rather enjoyable.

Best Avatar - Go Gators!

Best Fisherman - H8. I'm constantly amazed how he reels people in with his outlandish comments.

Best use of Graemlins - Not a big fan of graemlins

Most Respected Huddler - How could I pick one out of so many distinguished individuals?

Least Respected Huddler - How could I pick one out of so many distinguished individuals?

Most Annoying Huddler - How could I pick one out of so many distinguished individuals?

Most Notorious Post Padder - How could I pick one out of so many distinguished individuals?

Who you'd most want to have a beer with - too many to mention.

Who you'd most want to talk football with - my wife. I like to watch her smile and shake her head at me.

Newbie of the Year -

Newbie Tool of the Year -

MVH - Most Valuable Huddler – my overblown grandiosity requires that I vote for untateve

:violin:  B)  :violin:  :D

:D  :D  B)

663904[/snapback]

:bigshock: :D:yay:

I had to call the wife to the PC for that one (her verdict was a Marv Albert-esque "HiLARious" )

I haven't been on the site very long...so I don't really know who to vote for in alot of categories.

I would like to place 1 vote, though...

Best Avatar- Azazello1313

Scroll up and take a look...nice.

EDIT: Avatar changed...nullify vote.

Ben

Edited by Ben-waa

Shouldn't there be a category for the Huddler that has had the most posts deleted by an admin.

I have tried to leave jewels of wisdom for my piers that disappear into ether... :D also, I had the only non-nude avatar to get deleted. B)

*Forum Awards*

Fantasy Guru Award – DMD , except when he picked Jax to lose to Indy in indy :shame:

Huddle Heisman - no amatuer ball please

Tailgate Award - the regulars

Homer Hero - Cpt. Hook

*Site Awards*

Best Huddle Game – Smackbowl

Best BOTH League – Screw BOTH, Huddle's Heroes is where it's at!

Best Huddle article - Tunnel Vision

Best post/thread -

Best Link -

Best New Feature - Quick Post

Worst New Feature - Non-member BBS access

*Individual Awards*

Best Username - I Like Soup

Best Sigline – no comment

Best Sigline Acquired From a Bet - no comment

Best Avatar - Timc

Best Fisherman - spain

Best use of Graemlins - Timc (boomer/marino) :D

Most Respected Huddler - Az

Least Respected Huddler - uglytuna

Most Annoying Huddler - waterman only person I have ignored, waste of oxygen

Most Notorious Post Padder - queeb, behind the DD's, fireretardant vest of asbestos and cloud of cig smoke, she's a decent person

Who you'd most want to have a beer with - any tailgate reg, look me up when your in the trailer park

Who you'd most want to talk football with - phenom, so I can pour over j.smiths stats with him and make him believe!

Newbie of the Year - any 5xxx plus member who is here free

Newbie Tool of the Year - waterman

MVH - Most Valuable Huddler – Big John

I had the only non-nude avatar to get deleted.  B)

665904[/snapback]

And it was only a hat! :D

Most Notorious Post Padder - queeb, behind the DD's, fireretardant vest of asbestos and cloud of cig smoke, she's a decent person

665904[/snapback]

Thanks H8. :D

So many fail to realize that you are really just a big, snuggly teddy bear. :hugs: