[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Proud to be a Sooner

Sgt. Ryan

Give LSU all the credit in the world, their defense was for real. OU defense misses Mike Stoops tremendously. I wasnt happy about the blown call on the fumble at the LSU 18 yd line, but I wont make any excuses, Bob Stoops didnt. OU looked scared from the start and the offense came out flat again in the second half. The INT for the TD was huge for LSU, and OU gave a hell of a come back, but it proved not to be enough.

Im still proud to be a Sooner!

Sgt. Ryan:

Give LSU all the credit in the world, their defense was for real.  OU defense misses Mike Stoops tremendously.  I wasnt happy about the blown call on the fumble at the LSU 18 yd line, but I wont make any excuses, Bob Stoops didnt.  OU looked scared from the start and the offense came out flat again in the second half.  The INT for the TD was huge for LSU, and OU gave a hell of a come back, but it proved not to be enough.

Im still proud to be a Sooner!

Now you just need to add 2004 Sugar Bowl LOSERS to your other titles...Like the previous 2003 Rose Bowl title you had.

You also need to start up your rant on how LUCKY LSU was, lucky this lucky that...sound familiar BOZO?

Buckeyes won in 2003, LSU/USC in 2004...NO LUCK in that. Just winners no matter how you spell it...W I N N E R S

Go Buckeyes!

You sooners are a bunch of meat heads!

Very Proud to be a SOONER.........

But White needs to give it up!!!!!!!!

No mobility = no wins agaisnt teams with a simblance of a Def...

Hats off to LSU and their fans. Think there will be many drunks on Burbon St. tonight???????????

head_ban head_ban head_ban