[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle on the Diamond

Down Goes Frazia

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CN....... I just found the PM in which we spoke about the league. :D  you were correct....... I DID offer you a spot quite some time ago.

In keeping with my word, a spot is open for you.  :D

698379[/snapback]

I'll get this to you tonight or tomorrow. I was travelling the last couple of days B)

I'll get this to you tonight or tomorrow.  I was travelling the last couple of days B)

700544[/snapback]

all good I'll look for it.

Ursa..... got your payment, thanks. :D

2 left - Bier & Driveby... then everyone will be paid up. Hoping WW will have that new forum set up here soon. :D

Edited by Down Goes Frazia

OK... Yahoo has their site ready to form leagues. :D

In years past we just set a TUESDAY @ 7PM eastern prior to the beginning of the season to have the draft.

the season starts on sunday April 3rd. That would make our draft on tuesday March 29th. or the week before on the 22nd.

now, I'm not gonna get into a hugh discussion on what days some are available & what days they're not. There's is a pre-set option on the league page if you end up not being able to draft.

The other option is to have a long snake draft in the new forum when that gets set up. It would be a 320 person marathon that I don't want to deal with.... the I'd have to imput everything manually...... I'd rather not.

so.... I'll tentatively set the draft for....

Tuesday March 29th. @ 7PM EASTERN.

any issues with this ? :D