[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Things your wife says that pleasantly surprise you

wiegie

Yesterday evening my wife looked over at me and said, "You know, I kind of miss football."

:D

706775[/snapback]

VERY cool. What subliminal brainwashing program did you use, because I think I need to use the same one on MY wife!?! :D

Edited by Chargerz

Yesterday evening my wife looked over at me and said, "You know, I kind of miss football."

706775[/snapback]

My wife said the same thing the other day.Except she was talking about sex and the city

We were at the doctor the other day for our first baby appointment, and found out the due date is on a Sunday, September 25th. My wife looks over at me, and in all seriousness, says, "It's ok honey. We can put the game on in the delivery room."

:D:DB):D:DB)

The place where she is delivering are those birthing rooms where you stay in before, during, and after.

Edited by Chief Dick

We were at the doctor the other day for our first baby appointment, and found out the due date is on a Sunday, September 25th. My wife looks over at me, and in all seriousness, says, "It's ok honey. We can put the game on in the delivery room."

:D  :D  B)  :D  B)  :yay:

The place where she is delivering are those birthing rooms where you stay in before, during, and after.

706804[/snapback]

Hopefully she can push ONLY during the breaks in game action!!! :D

Work on that in your Lamaze class. :moon:

Edited by Chargerz

:D  :D  B)  :D  :D  B)

706804[/snapback]

Congrats Chief...Guess that monicker of yours is appropriate..

706804[/snapback]

If she could complete the whole process at halftime you should :yay:

:D  :D  B)  :D  B)  :yay:

706804[/snapback]

That was really irresponsible. You're supposed to get the woman pregnant during football season, so the due date comes during the offseason. You'd better hope she has the baby on time and not a month early, like during your FANTASY DRAFT! :moon:

BTW, congrats. :D

706804[/snapback]

That will teach you to get drunk and sentemental on Christmas Eve :yay:

706804[/snapback]

Hey, it happens. The first game ever played in Seahawks stadium, opening day 2002, was a week before my son was due. My daughter was born a few days after her due date, & there were no labor symptoms, so my wife graciously gave me the go ahead to go to the game with my then 3 year old daughter. I get a call at halftime on my cell, "you better get to the hospital". I made it on time and my son was born 3 hours later, although a nurse had to tell me later that the Hawks lost! And they were ahead when I left! For once, I didn't mind so much though... :yay:

Edited by Bonehand

706804[/snapback]

This works!!! I'm telling you. My wife gave birth to our now 3 yr. old son while I had a playoff game (Packers I think) on during the whole thing. She didn't mind a bit.

She did get a little upset while the doc and I were talking golf while she was getting epidural. OOOPS!!!

She did get a little upset while the doc and I were talking golf while she was getting epidural.  OOOPS!!!

707673[/snapback]

That's part of "bedside manner" and totally acceptable!!! :D

I just had a little girl on the 7th, and my wife also said we could have put the Superbowl on.  Would have been interesting if it had actually happened during that time to see if she would have stood by her word...doubt it.

707083[/snapback]

Congrats!!

And notice how she said "you COULD of put the game on". That's a loaded statement if I ever saw one. :D

Edited by Chief Dick