[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone have any openings in a dynasty league?

Fatman

I know it's early to have the itch, but I'm assuming that many dynasty leagues have their rookie draft soon after the real thing. Does anyone have an opening in a dynasty league that they're looking to fill? I've played fantasy for four years, am in a couple of keeper leagues, but have never been in a dynasty. I'm well mannered, clean up after myself, and most say that my demeanor is "overbearing but not grating." Anyone interested in adding another Huddler to their lineup? :D

I'm am interested as well...

Maybe we should start one from scratch

710023[/snapback]

I'd certainly be up for it...

Edit to add: As I said above, I've never been in one before - have you? It would be helpful to have some experience for structue and the like.

Edited by Fatman

I'd certainly be up for it...

Edit to add: As I said above, I've never been in one before - have you?  It would be helpful to have some experience for structue and the like.

710090[/snapback]

Nope I never have either.

I guess that we would just keep all of your players,

and at the beginning of the season have a draft for free agents & rookies..

I'll try to get some info

Nope I never have either.

I guess that we would just keep all of your players,

and at the beginning of the season have a draft for free agents & rookies..

I'll try to get some info

710323[/snapback]

I'll PM you to get this started.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been in one dynasty league for 6 years now and thoroughly enjoy it. It's 10 teams and we have a 25 player roster. We keep all our players year to year. It's kind of unique too in that we don't have defenses on our roster. The 25 players consist of all offense. We have several options for our starting lineup.

(a.)- 1 QB, 2 RB's,3 WR's, 1 TE, 1 PK

(b.)- 1,QB, 1 RB, 4 WR's,1 TE, 1 PK

(c.)- 1 QB, 3 RB's, 1 WR, 2 TE's, 1 PK

We started with an Inaugural draft of 30 players and reduced to 25 one week before the start of the season. Each year we have a 7 round draft consisting of rookies and all remaining free agents. Rosters consist of 32 players until 1 week before the season, when you must drop 7 who'll return to the free agent pool. We are given 100 points each year to bid on FA's weekly. Top bids for players get that player. You must submit a player to be dropped for each player you bid on. Any remaining FA points left at the end of the season carry over to next year but cannot exceed a total of 200 at any time.

I've been trying for several year to get team defenses added to our roster but the majority doesn't seem to want them. It can get a little stagnet at times unless you makes trades. I've only won it one year and no one has won it two years in a row. Here's what my roster looked like last year and I finished 4th.

QB-Bulger,Green,Warner,E.Manning,D.Henson,Testeverde

RB-McAllister,Portis,D.Davis,K.Jones,T.Henry,Davenport

WR-Holt,Horn,Mason,DJax, Lloyd,R.Smith,MacDonald

TE-Franks,Graham,Kinney,B.Williams

PK-Vinatieri,Kaeding

I'm always looking to trade and have a few offers out for this year to try and better my team. We have good owners and have only lost 2 over the years. If you have any questions I'd be glad to try and answer them for you. Hope this info helped you some.

I'm interested also. I'm in 2 right now, one for going on our 3rd season and 2nd season for the other. 25 man roster, we can go above that for the draft of rookies/free agents, but have to cut down by the 1st game.

I'm interested also.  I'm in 2 right now, one for going on our 3rd season and 2nd season for the other.  25 man roster, we can go above that for the draft of rookies/free agents, but have to cut down by the 1st game.

740585[/snapback]

im in if we can set up an online draft or something. id rather do dynasty than regular.

spread the word, we have about four or five now, lets shoot for a 10 person league at least

746069[/snapback]

You guys are on your own on this one...Piranha and I already have a league going that filled up surprisingly quick. We're in the middle of our initial Vet auction - feel free to check it out, it's in the BOTH Forums under ConFusion.

here's an idea. We have a dynasty league that has the structure that DocNiner stated. We pay like $20 or something. All we need to do now is find a commish and figure out how it will all work. Ill list people who are in as i go, if you want out, say so.

In:

Blitztalk

timmypq

wolfden????

shotgun m.

tyler rose

leper65

joe public

perch

seminoles

Edited by seminoles