[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to keep for 2005?

lionsfan

I am in an interesting position - a 12 team league with 2 keepers for 2005. I had an absolutely horrible 2004 which resulted in me winning the lottery for the 1st overall pick in the 2005 draft.

I am trying to decide which way to go?

Choices to keep - McCallister, McGahee, J. Jones

Nobody else on my team is worth a ***!!!

Which two of these guys should I keep?

Should I use my first pick in the draft to take the other one to go with three running backs out of the shoot?

Even without the additional info Puddy has asked for I would advise keeping J. Jones and McGahee. Both are young, strong backs with great potential. Barring injury I think they will be scoring machines in 2005 and far eclipse the production of McAllister!

Edited by Chargerz

Even without the additional info Puddy has asked for I would advise keeping J. Jones and McGahee. Both are young, strong backs with great potential. Barring injury I think they will be scoring machines in 2005 and far eclipse the production of McAllister!

713114[/snapback]

Agree with this, and you may go with McCallister as your first pick. You many want to let us know your scoring system and potential keepers for other teams, but right now Chargerz is absolutely correct.

713114[/snapback]

INDEEEEEEEED. Then, if you still have the first pick, go get yourself the best stud available ... I wouldn't go for another RB in that spot, but I'm one that likes some balance throughout my lineup rather than talent piled on the bench and if I'm decimated by injuries, well, dang -- but if not, woooooohooooooo.

I'd LOVE to see the Jellies have McGahee and JJ as their backs for the coming season. Absolutely POWDERY scenario. Enjoy it. :D

I am in an interesting position - a 12 team league with 2 keepers for 2005.  I had an absolutely horrible 2004 which resulted in me winning the lottery for the 1st overall pick in the 2005 draft.

I am trying to decide which way to go?

Choices to keep - McCallister, McGahee, J. Jones

Nobody else on my team is worth a ***!!!

Which two of these guys should I keep?

Should I use my first pick in the draft to take the other one to go with three running backs out of the shoot?

712863[/snapback]

I must say that J. Jones and McGahee would be a nice start. See if you cantrade duece for draft picks.

Like Jones....McGahee will have an unproven(as of now) QB(Losman) as the starter and look the run game to get off to a slow start as teams will(IMO) crowd the line to force Losman to beat them....Deuce on the other hand has lots of weapons on the team that can prevent any "D" from zeroing in on him...I like Deuce and Jones....If Bills go get a QB (Vet)--depending on who it is(if they do) then my thinking could change...but for now...I like the Saints "O" (WR's and QB) more than the Bills to take pressure off of their RB.... :D

Yeah but the Saints have no "D" so they can't use Deuce to come back from a 14 point deficit.

715778[/snapback]

I agree. That killed me last year as a McAllister owner.

And remember that Haslett is STILL THERE!!! :D I don't think Deuce has a chance to improve over last year's numbers as long as he's there!!!

713114[/snapback]

:D

Comon Jellies give us some ifo