[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Charles Rogers and David Boston

wolfden1

Have an offer for David Boston and Charles Rogers in a dynasty league. Would give up the 2.1 and 2.1 (13th and 14th overall) rookie draft pix. Draft is only rookies. Whaddya think about those guys in a dynasty league? Rogers is always hurt, but Boston just got cut by the Phins, and may latch on somewhere good!! Should I gamble on it (as if rookie draft pix aren't gambles :D )??

No real roster needs. The rookies would probalby be allocated to a "rookie taxi squad" and never be started, even for BYE weeks.

Edited by wolfden1

Boston is pretty much history. Rogers has to stay healthy enough for a while to ever warrant serious consideration. If you think he'll avoid injury, take a chance on him.

Edited by Chargerz

I'd take a flyer on Boston (late round), depending on where he signs. He may actually become a better player if he loses some of that bulk.

Rogers burned me last year. I took him with my 8th round pick where I went back and forth between him and Muhammad. Ouch!

The reports said after this last injury, that his collarbone may never regain the strength needed to play full contact again.

The local reports on Rogers here in Detroit have all been positive and that after having the surgery he chose not to have after the first break) the collarbone should be stronger than before. There was actually talk that Rogers could have come back last season late in the year and was mad that they IRd him because of clauses in his contract based on % played. As for Boston I read where SF may have interest in him but he still has a 4 game suspension looming if I remember correctly.

The local reports on Rogers here in Detroit have all been positive and that after having the surgery he chose not to have after the first break) the collarbone should  be stronger than before. There was actually talk that Rogers could have come back last season late in the year and was mad that they IRd him because of clauses in his contract based on % played. As for Boston I read where SF may have interest in him but he still has a 4 game suspension looming if I remember correctly.

727612[/snapback]

This is exactly what I heard about his injury. This time he had surgery and wears a plate to stabilize it. Last time the Lions medical staff refused to let him have surgery - with the resul we all know. I don't think that it is any kind of career threatening.