[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How close am I...

Baron

Dynasty league, TD only scoring, bonus for the length of TDs, 14 teams, starting 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 2 FLEX (RB, WR or TE), 1 TE, 1PK.

How do you rate my team in a TD scoring system, where will I have to upgrade?

QB

Hasselbeck

Palmer

RB

K.Jones

C.Brown

K.Barlow

WR

A.Johnson

C.Chambers

Fitzgerald

C.Rogers

K.Robinson

TE

McMichael

Stevens

PK

J.Reed

J.Hanson

I will have to cut some players, but will be able to keep at least 8 of this bunch. I appreciate any input! Thanks!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think your team will do great if they score TDs!  Do you like your QBs?  Hopefully Carr will get hot.  I wan't too impressed with Hass last year.  I thought he'd put up better numbers.

727283[/snapback]

Well, I'm not too concerned about my QBs, although I have to agree that Hass played poorly last year. But I think Palmer will do fine. He's a top 10 QB in my early projections. You may say that's a stretch, but look at his last 4 games: 11 TDs against NE, BAL, PIT and CLE. That's ok with me. This guy has some talent around him.

You are extremely young. I like what you have, but think your a couple of years away yet. I really like your RB's, I have no faith in Charles Rogers. Your QB's could use some help. I'd look to trade one of your young receivers and Hasslehoff for a better QB, and a still very good, but long in the tooth recievers, if you want to try to make a run this year. Otherwise, hang tight for a couple of years, and you are golden.

Baron I told you the truth not what you wanted to hear.

734204[/snapback]

Oh, I'm usually wide open to any opinion. But your post didn't seem reasoned to me. Can you seriously envision your post giving me any valuable help? Or was it just enough for you to make fun of my team? I started in a 14 teams dynasty league 2 years ago. I don't know if you can imagine how difficult it is to build a good team out of nothing. Peace out!

I agree with oneanddone - Barlow, Stevens and kickers. Kickers aren't keepers. If you're going to drop a QBs, drop Hasselbeck. I drafted Palmer last year with high hopes and was disappointed until the last few games. If only he could have turned it on sooner. He's worth giving another shot. I think you should try to upgrade at RB. Goal line TDs are more common than long TDs.

I agree with oneanddone - Barlow, Stevens and kickers.  Kickers aren't keepers.  If you're going to drop a QBs, drop Hasselbeck.  I drafted Palmer last year with high hopes and was disappointed until the last few games.  If only he could have turned it on sooner.  He's worth giving another shot.  I think you should try to upgrade at RB.  Goal line TDs are more common than long TDs.

734976[/snapback]

alias or actual newcomer?

Oh, I'm usually wide open to any opinion. But your post didn't seem reasoned to me. Can you seriously envision your post giving me any valuable help? Or was it just enough for you to make fun of my team? I started in a 14 teams dynasty league 2 years ago. I don't know if you can imagine how difficult it is to build a good team out of nothing. Peace out!

734897[/snapback]

I just don't see a first round pick from 2002 but I give you some props now that you told me it is a 14 team league. They look like a all mid-round selection team.

Here's the good post you wanted....

You need a RB who can jam in the TDs your QBs are good enough for a 14 team league. Johnson is one of the elite WRs and Chamber and Fitzgerald could always break out. McMichael is a quality TE. You just really need a better RB and a WR who can be continuous points. Also you have two players from the Dolphins and that has to change or you will have to wait for the Dolphins to change. McMichael can do good but he is going to be doubled up if Miami doesn't up their offense.

There you go Baron but you have to tell me who you took 1st round. Johnson looks like the best player listed. Don't get pissed it's FOOTBALL