[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rae Carruth

Skrappy1

What a scumbag. Not only did he have his ex-girlfriend murdered, but the little girl has cerebral palsy as a result of being born prematurely to her dying mother. The only funny part of the article I found was this:

Carruth, a first-round draft pick of the Panthers out of Colorado, is serving a sentence of at least 18 years and 11 months at Nash Correctional Institution, about 55 miles northeast of Raleigh. He earns 40 cents a day as a janitor.

I hope getting out from under the potential child support was worth giving up the NFL and the accompanying paycheck for a 40 cent a day prison janitor job. :D Dumbass.

Edit - for the link to the full story:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/foot...l.ap/index.html

Edited by Skrappy1

The funnier part is the actual techicality he is trying to get off on.

He says the 911 call from the victim and the hand written note made to police on her death bed should not have been admissable in his trial.

Why? Because those comments are hearsay his constitutional right to confront his accuser was denied. :D

Hey jackass, you can't confront her if you had her killed.

This has no chance, he should be counting his lucky stars he only got 18 years.

It is amazing that this guy is only 30 years old, then you see WRs 32 yrs old (Mushin) getting nice chunks of change. What a tool.

Edited by Patsfan04

The funnier part is the actual techicality he is trying to get off on.

He says the 911 call from the victim and the hand written note made to police on her death bed should not have been admissable in his trial.

Why?  Because those comments are hearsay his constitutional right to confront his accuser was denied.  :D

729512[/snapback]

Amazing, how much time and money will be wasted on this. I truly believe that the Legal System in this country is out of control.

Larry the cable gut is much better.

732177[/snapback]

If he gets off, him and Jayson Williams should get their own reality show called "Career Killers" about 2 athletes who got away with killing somebody and now they're trying to get back into the game they left.

I'm sure FOX or Spike would air it... hell, maybe even A & E will show it right after "Growing up Gotti".

If he gets off, him and Jayson Williams should get their own reality show called "Career Killers" about 2 athletes who got away with killing somebody and now they're trying to get back into the game they left.

I'm sure FOX or Spike would air it... hell, maybe even A & E will show it right after "Growing up Gotti".

732191[/snapback]

And the host could be OJ :D