[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

10th Inning

Balzac

How many people from here post over there? I signed up a few months back and it still looks like the traffic is fairly slow. What gives?

it still looks like the traffic is fairly slow.  What gives?

747429[/snapback]

It's just a much smaller forum than the Huddle, and you can't expect to see the same kind of traffic...won't happen. The people that do post over there though are generally a good group. There are several knowledgeable posters, and MJO (the moderator) usually will reply to any questions or thoughts that you might have. I give them a :D

It's just a much smaller forum than the Huddle, and you can't expect to see the same kind of traffic...won't happen.  The people that do post over there though are generally a good group.  There are several knowledgeable posters, and MJO (the moderator) usually will reply to any questions or thoughts that you might have.  I give them a :D

747443[/snapback]

I need to start posting there more (under name Doc Bravo). Here's hoping that more peeps find there way over there.

BTW - that was a pretty special contract that Lamont Jordan got . . . not to mention the special offer that he got from the Jets ($3mm per) to stay on as CMart's backup. :D

BTW - that was a pretty special contract that Lamont Jordan got . . . not to mention the special offer that he got from the Jets ($3mm per) to stay on as CMart's backup.   :D

747463[/snapback]

And here we go again... :D

No one was ever talking about contracts...getting a big contract hardly guarantees someone will be a special player, I think even the two of us could agree on that one. I also said all along he would end up in Oakland. For the record, I think Jordan will do just fine there, I've said as much all along on that too. I just do not think that he is a great or special player, and I absolutely know that he hasn't proven that he is yet. Really, the Jets are much better off with Blaylock. Jordan may or may not be a better player, but their prices certainly have to come into the equation, and Derrick's a much better value IMO.

Edited by Skrappy1

And here we go again... :D

No one was ever talking about contracts...getting a big contract hardly guarantees someone will be a special player, I think even the two of us could agree on that one.  I also said all along he would end up in Oakland.  For the record, I think Jordan will do just fine there, I've said as much all along on that too. I just do not think that he is a great or special player, and I absolutely know that he hasn't proven that he is yet. Really, the Jets are much better off with Blaylock.  Jordan may or may not be a better player, but their prices certainly have to come into the equation, and Derrick's a much better value IMO.

747493[/snapback]

I was just messin, dude. No need to revisit same old stuff.

It's just a much smaller forum than the Huddle, and you can't expect to see the same kind of traffic...won't happen.  The people that do post over there though are generally a good group.  There are several knowledgeable posters, and MJO (the moderator) usually will reply to any questions or thoughts that you might have.  I give them a :D

747443[/snapback]

i agree with Skrappy. I am two fantasy leagues this year, none the last two so will be over there more this year. Brewerfan...