[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Grade my keepers?

gogo2146

I play in a keeper leauge and my thoughts were to keep this set of five.

Dillon, Jordan, Ward, Walker and M. Clayton. I also have Sproles on a taxi team.

I also have Brees and Witten either to trade or replace one of the wr.

I'm trying to trade Walker or Witten for one of the Jones? I can't keep everyone.

Any thoughts on which direction I should go?

I play in a keeper leauge and my thoughts were to keep this set of five.

Dillon, Jordan, Ward, Walker and M. Clayton. I also have Sproles on a taxi team.

I also have Brees and Witten either to trade or replace one of the wr.

I'm trying to trade Walker or Witten for one of the Jones? I can't keep everyone.

Any thoughts on which direction I should go?

748776[/snapback]

How many teams in your league? I think you could afford to drop one of your WRs. How much value will Walker have when Favre retires? Is Ward really a keeper, despite no Plaxico?

Keeping Witten ensures you of having a top TE (read: position scarcity).

I think Dillon/Jordan will suit you just fine - no need to trade for a Jones. Unless it's Julius... then it would be a possibility.

Scoring?

Depending on how many RBs you can start, you could trade Walker AND Whitten for a Jones (not Thomas).

Also, is Brees your best QB? Depending on scoring, maybe you could trade a WR for a QB.

Can't do much w/o more info...

How many teams in your league?  I think you could afford to drop one of your WRs.  How much value will Walker have when Favre retires?  Is Ward really a keeper, despite no Plaxico?

Keeping Witten ensures you of having a top TE (read: position scarcity).

I think Dillon/Jordan will suit you just fine - no need to trade for a Jones.  Unless it's Julius... then it would be a possibility.

749332[/snapback]

It' a 12 team keeper leauge. I know Walker willnot be worth much I would like to trade him i also have M. Clayton and yes I would want Julius but would go for K. Jones as well.

Thanks

Scoring?

Depending on how many RBs you can start, you could trade Walker AND Whitten for a Jones (not Thomas). 

Also, is Brees your best QB?  Depending on scoring, maybe you could trade a WR for a QB.

Can't do much w/o more info...

749976[/snapback]

scoring is 1 pt for 10 yrds rush/rec 6 pts per td

1 pt per reception

bounas point for total carries 1- 10 carries 2- 20 carries 3-30 carries 4-more then 30

Brees is my best qb

First off only a moron would trade Julius Jones straight up for Javon Walker or Jason Witten.

2nd, TE position isn't that scarce, you had 6-TE's catch 70+ passes, and that doesn't include Shockey or Winslow Jr., and 7-TE's had 92+ passes thrown their way. IMO TE is very deep with Gates and Gonzo being the gems, and Witten not being far behind.

I never understood the love affair with LaMont Jordan, what the heck has he ever done to get all this 'fantasy' praise. that is just me of course.

In a 1-pt per reception league it is important to have RB's that can catch out of the backfield, could be another reason I'm not high on Jordan.

If you want Julius Jones I believe it will take Walker and Witten.

Regarding the Favre talk, he will play 2-years minimum.