[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Mystery Huddler #14

wiegie

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bear didnt go fishing today.... he knew this was this year's worst MH. Yea, even worse than mine, and I didnt think that was possible. This MH obviously stalks little boys at football games and doesnt want anyone to know how absolutely putrid ugly he is.

bear didnt go fishing today.... he  knew this was this year's worst MH. Yea, even worse than mine, and I didnt think that was possible. This MH obviously stalks little boys at football games and doesnt want anyone to know how absolutely putrid ugly he is.

750736[/snapback]

:D Agreed

4)  Would not be happy about losing to Jesus in a fantasy football match-up.

750703[/snapback]

Who is a pronounced athiest or has Satan or the devil in unsername???

I don't wish to be critical, I am sure wiegie is doing his best, but those have to be the worst clues I have ever seen in an MH thread. Why didn't you just give us a economics honors graduate quiz and leave it at that? We could probably have got one of those correct.

Sheeeesh!

Chargerz, did you delete your last post?  I was admiring how close your thoughts were too my own.

750757[/snapback]

Yes, I did. We're starting to think alike!!! :D

I don't wish to be critical, I am sure wiegie is doing his best, but those have to be the worst clues I have ever seen in an MH thread. Why didn't you just give us a economics honors graduate quiz and leave it at that? We could probably have got one of those correct.

Sheeeesh!

750764[/snapback]

And the picture is completely $hit. :D