[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How 'bout these keepers?

OAvirus

In a salary cap  ($115) league, other stats in sig.

Which 2 should I keep?

CPep ($38)

C Mart ($1)

J Lewis ($30)

H Ward ($23)

Also I've been offered E James ($28) for C Martin and a 4th round pick.

thanks

752438[/snapback]

I think I would keep C Mart and Dante, that gives you top 2 Qb and a top 12 back for $1. Lets you really over bid on a 2nd RB if u need to.

CPep is a no-brainer. You HAVE to keep him.

CMart for $1?? Is that a misprint? There is no question that for the money he is your second best choice!

Thanks for the imput!

if I decide to go w/ CPep and C Mart What would be a reasonable asking price for J Lewis, assuming i trade only for draft picks?

I'm thinking of offering a trade to someone who already has 2 first (1.02, 1.06) and 2 second (2.06, 2.07) round picks. Would it be reasonable to ask for the 1.02 and 2.07?

good choice with cpep and cmart a real vaule for the money. I would only trade you a 1st round pick if i hade zero rb's on my team. Try to trade him for a first or a seconad if this does not work offer Lewis and a later round pick for his 1st round pick.