Sign in to follow this  
Randall

3 great games in a row.

Who do you want?

Man, there weren't any losers this weekend. Every team showed great heart and they should all be proud of how they played. What a great tournament.

Edited by Randall

Spartans v Kentucky was one of the best college bball games I've ever seen. Tons of intensity. Lots of hard work. Great game.

Dang. Just about had a heart attack watching the DOUBLE OVERTIME Kentucky-MSU game!!! Just when I thought college hoops couldn't get any better, along comes THIS game!! :bigshock: Both teams played with heart. MSU just had too much for Kentucky.

GO MSU!! GO BIG TEN!!

:D:D:D:D:D

What a weekend. No way next week can compare to this. I can only hope it comes close.

Sparks was fouled on his shot that sent it to OT. Should have had a chance to clinch it from the line.

Sparks was fouled on his shot that sent it to OT.  Should have had a chance to clinch it from the line.

753470[/snapback]

I thought the same thing. However I was not suprised it wasn't called. I also felt that even if his toe was on the line, they would give him the benefit of the doubt because of the no-call on the foul.

Just yet another flaw in my bracket. But once it went it went into OT it didn't matter who won just a great game. :D