[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Your'e FIRED!

SpinalTapp

Our league allowed us to keep any four players that were drafted AFTER the third round last year.

Here are my options (not great by the way)

Javon Walker

Plax Burress

Todd Heap

Ravens DST

Onterrio Smith (committe)

William Green (terrible)

I know I will keep Walker and the Ravens D (DSTs score a ton of points in our league). Which other two of these guys would you keep? Our league rules are posted at the end of my message.

I am inclined to keep Todd Heap and Onterrio Smith. I will try to make a pre-season trade using Plax to get another draft pick.

William green has no value today unless he is cut or traded to a team like the Cards.

Do you agree with this approach? Would you rather keep Plax because his QB will only get better and actually be in the league in two years? In this way, I could trade Javon Walker for a high draft pick.

What are your thoughts?

Cutting Green is a no-brainer.

I would definitely keep Javon Walker and Todd Heap.

So, now you're down to Burress, Ravens D, and Smith. If defense plays a big part in your league's scoring, you should keep the Ravens. I like your strategy of keeping Smith and trying to trade Plaxico for a draft pick.

Cutting Green is a no-brainer.

I would definitely keep Javon Walker and Todd Heap.

So, now you're down to Burress, Ravens D, and Smith. If defense plays a big part in your league's scoring, you should keep the Ravens. I like your strategy of keeping Smith and trying to trade Plaxico for a draft pick.

755185[/snapback]

I agree with this, but if you had to choose between Plax and Smith I would go with Plax.

I am also assuming you lose nothing in the way of draft picks this year by keeping any of those players.

I agree with this, but if you had to choose between Plax and Smith I would go with Plax.

I am also assuming you lose nothing in the way of draft picks this year by keeping any of those players.

755505[/snapback]

Yes...We lose no draft picks by keeping players.